Our valued sponsor

is AdvCash not safe anymore ?

Hey Singa...

I think with an emphatic yes, services for Advcash has been on a dwindle way before the unfortunate Ukraine/Russia fracas..moreso this fracas is still in the works, we can only speculate what other repercussions would emerge towards the end of the 2nd quater of 2022..

as per the conflict in russia, Audemars piaget watches worth over millions of Dollars where seized by russian authorities after Switzerland departed from its neutral status to sanction russia.

thus far advcash lost its direct crypto to card settlements for Mastercard, Inability to provide and ship out its advcash card debit card globally among others, BIN restrictions etc. way before the current ongoing fracas, as such fingers crossed

from an avid user perspective i am yet to see an upgraded service or an improved service element from Advcash..cig-:,

Hey Singa...

I think with an emphatic yes, services for Advcash has been on a dwindle way before the unfortunate Ukraine/Russia fracas..moreso this fracas is still in the works, we can only speculate what other repercussions would emerge towards the end of the 2nd quater of 2022..

as per the conflict in russia, Audemars piaget watches worth over millions of Dollars where seized by russian authorities after Switzerland departed from its neutral status to sanction russia.

thus far advcash lost its direct crypto to card settlements for Mastercard, Inability to provide and ship out its advcash card debit card globally among others, BIN restrictions etc. way before the current ongoing fracas, as such fingers crossed

from an avid user perspective i am yet to see an upgraded service or an improved service element from Advcash..cig-:,
Just got approved and being sent my first card (Chinese Brand) without issues.

The question is where are you currently Residing!!!

Advcash card is not available Globally...Advcash ships its card to pre agreed Nations .Not all nations are Advcash card ready as stated clearly in the thread..

What would you suggest as alternative for non EU residents?
@avalanche a fully pre verified EU advcash acct where you are given the logs and you control, as an EU verified advcash accts comes with SEPA enabled.

alternatively you use a similar EMI that allows for swift facility deposit to the bank acct attached to the EMI acct..

as incoming Transactions outside the EU are basically Swift based...this would be Fiat to Crypto channel.

for Crypto to fiat, EMIs like Cex.io, sygnum etc would enable you send crypto to fiat, via SEPA,Wires,ACH to bank acct..

@avalanche a fully pre verified EU advcash acct where you are given the logs and you control, as an EU verified advcash accts comes with SEPA enabled.

alternatively you use a similar EMI that allows for swift facility deposit to the bank acct attached to the EMI acct..

as incoming Transactions outside the EU are basically Swift based...this would be Fiat to Crypto channel.

for Crypto to fiat, EMIs like Cex.io, sygnum etc would enable you send crypto to fiat, via SEPA,Wires,ACH to bank acct..
I'm interested in debit card options, can be UnionPay too. However I'd be anxious to use pre-verified accounts which can be considered a punishable offense such as identity theft. Am I right?

They have 2 Interesting card, Crypto World card (VISA) AND UnionPay Global card
Both offers high limits and everything and good fee Schedule... But the thing is when you order it, it will take forever to arrive to you.. I mean my unionPay card took about 5 or 6 months to arrive, and l live in Asia...

Reactions: wellington
They have 2 Interesting card, Crypto World card (VISA) AND UnionPay Global card
Both offers high limits and everything and good fee Schedule... But the thing is when you order it, it will take forever to arrive to you.. I mean my unionPay card took about 5 or 6 months to arrive, and l live in Asia...
My UnionPay arrived in 1 month, real fast.

If you use that pre-verified account, wouldn't there be questions like purpose-of-payment with SEPA by whatever source you use to send that transfer? You're sending to a different name after all? Or does advcash provide non-personal iban?

Reactions: avalanche
If you use that pre-verified account, wouldn't there be questions like purpose-of-payment with SEPA by whatever source you use to send that transfer? You're sending to a different name after all? Or does advcash provide non-personal iban?
When you send money from pre verified account to your bank account — you are marked. Just wait and hope that nobody will investigate identity theft lol

I'm interested in debit card options, can be UnionPay too. However I'd be anxious to use pre-verified accounts which can be considered a punishable offense such as identity theft. Am I right?
Yes pre verified accts sure has its user technicalities and only suitable for certain specific use cases...and unsuitable for users within SEPA

the scenario is suitable to users requiring SEPA incoming And out going, and not physically present in the EU..for this fiat is accessed via card attached to the Receiving bank.

pm for debit card options.

When you send money from pre verified account to your bank account — you are marked. Just wait and hope that nobody will investigate identity theft lol
this should be the precise scenario
pre verified acct has a pre verified bank attached controlled by user..(all not in user name for added precautions)

as with advcash, does send cash to the bank attached to it, as well as to 3rd party via swift..

with the above user can send to SEPA bank attached or to Swift based acct.. pertinent is that user has access and control to each scenario respectively..

TIP: typical cashout use should be within lows four figures to low five figures...

Higher amounts should be advcash biz acct with the above criterias in place/alternatively physical bank

Last edited:

Latest Threads