Our valued sponsor

Safe transactional EMI or bank account? advcash safe, any others?

jay12

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I am in Thailand and will be getting largish legit payments (a multiple transactions totaling $65k across the rest of this year) from US company for affiliate marketing paid out in crypto for now (they dont have an international fiat payments in place yet).

I am wondering about the safest process and platforms for receiving the payments, storing it and using it for transactions and withdrawing without sending all of it to my local thai bank account, i am an expat and plan to travel now often. What solution would you use or recommend short and long term?

I was planning to have the crypto sent to Advcash, converted to USD wallet, storing most of it there, withdrawing some and using the card for for work related transactions for most of the rest of it.

Would this be safe and advisable for short term? Was also thinking of getting HK or cypress company and bank account (or any other options?) but not sure if its worth the effort and cost and what is best/easiest for my situation?

Priority will be that the funds are safe and dont get "withheld" or disappear like some stories ive heard, like why im avoiding Wise which i like and use for other stuff but not now since they dont like crypto right?

Any advice for simple safest way to get crypto funds, store, sell for USD, withdraw some to international bank account and use with a card for regular transactions, any other better platforms or will advcash be fine?
Note im not US or EU so many EMI platforms or accounts arent available to me. What would you do with funds of these amounts, it should be ongoing about $20kpm so maybe a proper company and bank is best long term, but which? Thanks

I have not experienced AdvCash for big payments, but I have been using them for quite time right now and they always worked like a charm. Consider they are the main ramp-up/off for several exchanges including Binance.

Reactions: jay12
Affiliate Marketing -> USA -> Crypto.

Are you certain this isn't funds from promoting a ponzi or MLM or even a investment contract?

If so you could be on the line for Fines, Disgorgement, and even indicted for wirefraud, money laundering etc.

Put into perspective a 'legit' company 'Digitex' the founder recieved 3.5m which was invested in the project, a legit project, he was disgorged 5 yrs later having spent the funds on the project and then fined 12m$ on top at 8% pA till he repays.

That was a founder, then you go into affiliate marketers and promoters etc, and its just as 'heavy handed'.

Affiliate Marketing -> USA -> Crypto.

Are you certain this isn't funds from promoting a ponzi or MLM or even a investment contract?

If so you could be on the line for Fines, Disgorgement, and even indicted for wirefraud, money laundering etc.

Put into perspective a 'legit' company 'Digitex' the founder recieved 3.5m which was invested in the project, a legit project, he was disgorged 5 yrs later having spent the funds on the project and then fined 12m$ on top at 8% pA till he repays.

That was a founder, then you go into affiliate marketers and promoters etc, and its just as 'heavy handed'.

Appreciate you responding on this so just to clarify the company is legit, an affilate network that only dealt with USA affilates paid by cheque (which i cant receive) until very recently, Jan or so, apparently they are working on their proper local international payment system inc for non US persons, apparently its slow to setup so everything is above board etc for potentially thousands of affiliates including international.

I had made some funds already which i needed and didnt want to wait for their new system so they compromised to pay me out via crypto for now and for maybe 1-2 future payments until i can migrate to receiving payments through their new process and system, probably wires or ideally ach to my wise acc etc.

No ponzi or anything wierd :), just a b2b service referral program that pays well if you refer new clients and they sign up. I promote high ticket b2b referral programs with large commissions.

I have not experienced AdvCash for big payments, but I have been using them for quite time right now and they always worked like a charm. Consider they are the main ramp-up/off for several exchanges including Binance.
Thanks that makes me feel better about using them