Our valued sponsor

is Bankera safe? and reliable

mklstmsfrg

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I tried to open a private bank account with Bankera, they verified me, after that immediately suspended my account,
wihout giving any reason , why do so, i am EU-citizen, residinig in country in east-europe.

Here is the chat protocol with bankera, they also don't can say, why they did so, not so funny.
fortunatelly, i have at the moment no funds at all at bankera.
but if they act in the future like now immediately after account opening, i will not wire even a penny for them.

Hello.

Please note I can see in our system that your account is suspended.

Vivian 11:35
We have forwarded your account to the responsible team, however they have not gave us any reasons.

We kindly ask for your patience as we will inform you via email with any further information.

I tried to open a private bank account with Bankera, they verified me, after that immediately suspended my account,
wihout giving any reason , why do so, i am EU-citizen, residinig in country in east-europe.

Here is the chat protocol with bankera, they also don't can say, why they did so, not so funny.
fortunatelly, i have at the moment no funds at all at bankera.
but if they act in the future like now immediately after account opening, i will not wire even a penny for them.

Hello.

Please note I can see in our system that your account is suspended.

Vivian 11:35
We have forwarded your account to the responsible team, however they have not gave us any reasons.

We kindly ask for your patience as we will inform you via email with any further information.

rather your KYC looks fake, you picture doesnt look like the one in your ID, or you are in WorldCheck

How about to look into Intergiro, they may be a good alternative to Wise and other similar EMI's like Revolut and Mister Tango.

Latest Threads