Our valued sponsor

Is Dukascopy Bank SA a trustworthy bank?

You mean we can date the bankers at Dukascopy Bank?
View attachment 825

How can I get a bank account there?
Why this image?

As far as I understand they are very slow in responses but they have a good and serious bank in Switzerland that allow private & personal account opening, what more would you like then?

Reactions: lavel
@Forester write

Oh. In the morning I recallled. (It was really ~year ago, when I encountered this information.) It concerned Dukascopy and the trick was as follows: When they onboard you, they set an initial limit for your account, usually 10k (or even less in some cases), that you cannot overpass otherwise your money are send back to you (to another account of yours, or you can pick up the cash). You can ask for increasing this limit (and in fact, you are a little bit expected to do so after some time) but you need not. And until you do, the relationship between you and bank fulfills the demands of Art. 16 b and c, so it is not reported... And if they preserved the policy of initial limits (~2 months ago it was so, as I heard), it should be still valid.
I was thinking that some analogy applies to Swissquote and Flowbank, too; as per your investigations, it seems that it is not so, at least for Swissquote. So really sorry for spreading the (partially) incorrect information. :( :( (Fortunately, opening an account ith SQ costs nothing...)

I have Dukascopy Bank

O Dukascopy card i must loading from mutl currencty account from/to card. I can also UNLOAD from card to currency account back.
Bank transfers sepa costs 3,50 EUR from mutli currency account.

This situation is difficult for me now.

I have a 5000 USD quarter limit

I can help you. The funds on Dukascopy MCA accounts are not e-money and do get reported. However, the funds on the cards (Dukascopy card and Swiss Bankers card) are considered as e-money and do fall under the exception article you refer to.
An interesting information – and it makes sense. It could explain many issues.
NEGATIVE ANSWER OF DUKASCOPY

THEY REPORTED ZERO BALANCES / ACCOUNTS
Well, in such a case – apparently, times are changing. (Unfortunately, it's not a surprise :(.)

Latest Threads