Our valued sponsor

Is it safe to keep funds in EMI accounts?

From a neutral point of view, there are businesses that care about its clients too.

Yes and they all happen to not be banks or EMI's.

For that kind of business owner, EMI would be just like any other business.

EMI'a are faceless, impersonal and heartless financial churning entities. They do not care about customers at all. Customers are treated like sheep. They care nothing about you or your situation at any point in time.

I understand you had a horrible experience with some of them, but you can not generalize the whole world.

I have had some real horror stories. I will generalise them for the fact all EMI's are all the same heartless and faceless comoanies. They will close your account in a heart beat if with no second chance...lol.

Reactions: Spinat
Yes and they all happen to not be banks or EMI's.

:D your sense of humor is always thu&¤#

EMI'a are faceless, impersonal and heartless financial churning entities. They do not care about customers at all. Customers are treated like sheep. They care nothing about you or your situation at any point in time.

Not all of the EMI's are faceless, trust me. Some of them can even accept cash deposits ant the entity. Some will be involved in charity activities as well. The world is not so black as you paint it. But I get why you are doing so.

Not all of the EMI's are faceless, trust me. Some of them can even accept cash deposits ant the entity. Some will be involved in charity activities as well. The world is not so black as you paint it. But I get why you are doing so.

I concede there are exceptions to every rule.

Latest Threads