Our valued sponsor

Is Italy still territorial tax based?

The thing that worries me about Malta is the changes they will make the next year and the 30% exit tax.
Where did you hear about the 30% Exit Tax? Source Please, I am in the situation to leave malta , my agency did not know anything about an exit tay... I have read it but not sure how the tax is calculated and if I have to pay by moving in a higher EU Tax country.
Normaly the exit tax is to avoid tax dumping , I thaught...

Where did you hear about the 30% Exit Tax? Source Please, I am in the situation to leave malta , my agency did not know anything about an exit tay... I have read it but not sure how the tax is calculated and if I have to pay by moving in a higher EU Tax country.
Normaly the exit tax is to avoid tax dumping , I thaught...
I have not consulted anybody on this specifically, but it wasn't mentioned to me either: Exit Taxes in Malta | ARQ. Also here: https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam...the-anti-tax-avoidance-directive-jan-2020.pdf.

I feel there are a lot of ways to work around it but still something one would want to keep an eye on. If your agency did not mention it, it might not apply to you but you can always double-check.

Reactions: uncreative

Latest Threads