Our valued sponsor

Is opening an Ltd/Llc undone easily, on average? Is it better to open one and fail early than to sit around trying to come up with a perfect plan?

Waldo Roni

Mar 9, 2021
Somewhere
Visit site
Let's say, I open an Ltd/Llc in some jurisdiction and then I find out that it won't surve me well. On average, is closing it done relatively easy?

For it's easier to open an Ltd/Llc and see how it goes for me, and then close it if I want or have to, than it is to sit around trying to find out what juristdiction will work better and thus trying to come up with the perfect one and thus put off opening it. I might overpay a bit if I try several ones, but not too much I think.

Let's take a UK Lld. It has relatively high taxes? Well, not a problem because I won't overpay too much if taxes I open it, use it for 1-2-3 years, and then close it and open something else in other jurisdiction instead.

My business isn't big and profits won't be millions of dollars anyway, therefore even a jurisdiction that turns out not to work for me well won't harm me much, if at all.

What do you think?

---
I'm not from the UK, US or Europe and don't have a complex situation which would have to be thought of carefully.

Last edited:

Latest Threads