Our valued sponsor

Is Paypal stealth accounts still working?

They are working, but they're damn sensitive...
You have be careful how you log in, what IP you use, where you send money, how much you send etc...
I just got a smallish payment from a trusted company to my stealth PayPal, and it got instantly limited again, altho I submitted documents & confirmed it with a VCC just last week.
I'm trying to take my business elsewhere, cause PayPal is just a b****.

I can give you a little heads up on this. We have 10+ stealth paypal accounts. We purchased these 3 months ago and so far we have lost 4 and two more are limited. One was insta-banned when a tiny payment went through. These are all linked to Payoneer accounts too so it basically takes out these too. Even with all the paperwork, it's become an uphill struggle.

Reactions: otcable
We are going to change the style of cloaking sites that we as it appears that drop shipping style sites are giving us a huge problem. Hopefully this slows down our losses.
I have around 15 stealth personal paypal accounts and they are doing well, only lost 2 so far
curious to know (if possible) how much you are processing daily through these accounts? how loong have you had them for?

I watched a video of someone creating a UK paypal business account, and there is a point where it asks for a National ID and he puts in a random number. Is there a better way to put a number in here without it causing problems or can I just put random numbers and be ok?

Hi guys

I am in need of purchasing aged stealth PayPal accounts for collecting funds for my e-commerce shop.
I heard that USA accounts PayPal are more reliable than Asia ones. Is that true?
How do I get the funds out from PayPal USA account that can come back to me in Asia.
I run a few e-commerce shops that drop ship direct from China.

Thank you for sharing.

Hi guys

I am in need of purchasing aged stealth PayPal accounts for collecting funds for my e-commerce shop.
I heard that USA accounts PayPal are more reliable than Asia ones. Is that true?
How do I get the funds out from PayPal USA account that can come back to me in Asia.
I run a few e-commerce shops that drop ship direct from China.

Thank you for sharing.
Yes USA PayPal would be surely better than asian one
For withdrawing from stealth paypal account - you can use a bank account withdrawal, the name doesn't need to match, paypal has no way of checking it, only risk is the bank could reject it

I heard some stock brokers accept PayPal...

In EU I use conotoxia.com for withdrawing from PayPal - total fee is 2.2% if im not mistaken so it's not bad

If you find some reliable aged USA PayPal accounts then please let me know! Im looking to buy some as well

Reactions: twgtrading
Yes USA PayPal would be surely better than asian one
For withdrawing from stealth paypal account - you can use a bank account withdrawal, the name doesn't need to match, paypal has no way of checking it, only risk is the bank could reject it

I heard some stock brokers accept PayPal...

In EU I use conotoxia.com for withdrawing from PayPal - total fee is 2.2% if im not mistaken so it's not bad

If you find some reliable aged USA PayPal accounts then please let me know! Im looking to buy some as well
For this "conotoxia.com"

How does it work? I sign up an account with them and they can provide a bank account to bind with PayPal side to withdraw the funds and we can move the funds anywhere in the world?

Thank you in advance.

I have tried to register an account and till the last part to verify the Mobile Number, there is no SMS code that comes in. Tried with 2 mobile lines but no SMS came in at all.
The problem with US accounts is that once you reach a certain turnover, they will ask for an ITIN (or SSN). Of course nobody will sell their US account as they will be in jail immediately if there is fraud.

Latest Threads