Our valued sponsor

Is Skrill/Paysafe into CRS?

isp00rt

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2019
Visit site
I have a personal Skrill account and I'm planning to use it for commercial payments soon. I wanted to confirm Skrill/Paysafe policy on CRS before, so I contacted the customer service and they offered me a disturbingly vague response. According to them Skrill 'is not compelled to follow any CRS requirements' and Paysafe 'follows all financial legal requirements'. Ok, but after three days and four different people answering my questions no one told me whether my Skrill info will be pipelined to my national tax authority or not (I'm a EU citizen).

Why this secrecy? Could someone please offer some additional info?

Thank you very much in advance.

It's a waste of time and you'll not get any other response. They are using this formulation for years. I can only add that both my VIP account managers on neteller and skrill are saying in the direct communication that no reporting is done at the moment.
Your decision if you trust or not. I do personally but maybe because I don't care that much :)

Anyway don't use your personal Skrill account for receiving any business payments (speaking mostly about the higher frequency and count of customers) - you can easily kill your account.

It's a waste of time and you'll not get any other response. They are using this formulation for years. I can only add that both my VIP account managers on neteller and skrill are saying in the direct communication that no reporting is done at the moment.
Your decision if you trust or not. I do personally but maybe because I don't care that much :)

Anyway don't use your personal Skrill account for receiving any business payments (speaking mostly about the higher frequency and count of customers) - you can easily kill your account.
Is something changed in 2021?

Nothing has changed and will change! Stay away from these services if you want to avoid troubles.

Latest Threads