Our valued sponsor

Is Sygnum Bank ok?

Which bank are you commenting on @MiddleEuroAsia ?

or

So I talked with Sygnum and they seem decent. Not super professional but decent and quite courteous. They also offer some investment products that are good for our balance sheet. So I will give them a chance and open an account. Or at least fill and submit the forms smi(&%

Reactions: PinkCat and skyper
So I talked with Sygnum and they seem decent. Not super professional but decent and quite courteous. They also offer some investment products that are good for our balance sheet. So I will give them a chance and open an account. Or at least fill and submit the forms smi(&%
how is it going with Sygnum?

The monkeys want to have a complete trail of your bitcoin or the few coins they support (ether and a few more).
Easy if you bought on coinbase and kept it there ever since.
Almost impossible if you handle your bitcoin as it was intended.
We didn’t talk at all about crypto. They went into turbo compliance mode and started asking nonsense which I was not in the mood to provide, especially as I already have accounts with more reputable banks with better trained monkeys.

The monkeys want to have a complete trail of your bitcoin or the few coins they support (ether and a few more).
Easy if you bought on coinbase and kept it there ever since.
Almost impossible if you handle your bitcoin as it was intended.
Are they technical enough to respect digital signature with private key of very old address that can easily explain how you got your eth?

Are they technical enough to respect digital signature with private key of very old address that can easily explain how you got your eth?
it could work, if you did not transfer and looped it x-times around before.
Basically, the trail must be: cash (how did you get) - crypto (where did you get that) - sygnum bank deposit.

We didn’t talk at all about crypto. They went into turbo compliance mode and started asking nonsense which I was not in the mood to provide, especially as I already have accounts with more reputable banks with better trained monkeys.
Oh I see. Your persona must then have intimidated the monkeys ;)