Our valued sponsor

Is there a country where taxes are only 10 or 15% on cryptocurrency ?

I keep telling that to everyone, but no I want a lambo, I want a yacht, I want a 10M+ house ...

I'd rather live a good life and build wealth than spending and just earning the cover my expenses.
But then again everyone's life is their and they should be able to do what they wish with it.

Reactions: troubled soul
@i888

Except 3 months in 2018 and 2 months in 2019 when I've sold and earned more than 100k a month with my company I've never achieved that status constantly.
That was from selling products retail, not via crypto. So I can't speak from experience.

These non banking institutions don't have the same obligations as the banks.

What I know from transferwise is that you can actually deal with them. They don't want to know if you paid taxes nor report it. They want to know the money don't come from illegal sources.
I've had a talk with them as I sell digital goods also. They only make a KYC at 150k cap a year.

Revolut get's your money blocked if you can't show the proof of income. And with my experience, everything crypto related is fishy. Even tough I love crypto I know it's fishy, especially on the big hypes.
I can buy BTC at 30% of current price on Hydra. Monero less. Just in exchange for a bank transfer.

Get Romanian banks out of the question regarding this. You may make a Romanian LLC, talk with a Lithuanian bank and deal with them.
I would suggest you to stay away from Romanian banks as they are sharks, they say anything, promise anything and at one point you are naked with your dong hanging.
People that work in bank or sales in Romania would say anything to make a sale, even lie, be ready for that.

Reactions: Almouk
Where do you have the 20% info for Romania? It is wrong as far as I know, capital gain tax in Romania is 10% (which includes crypto gains - i confirmed with a local tax advisor).
Are you sure it's also the case when it's your main professional activity, a lot of countries have different rules whether you are doing it up to 2-4 transactions per year, compared to when it's professional, different tax advisors can say different things to in the same country

@Bill D

No limitations, but you need a carefully projected strategy.
I'll be happy to offer free consultation, but I need to know what sums there are to plan your company.
Also I need to know if you want to be full legit or under the radar, both are viable options.

Are you sure it's also the case when it's your main professional activity, a lot of countries have different rules whether you are doing it up to 2-4 transactions per year, compared to when it's professional, different tax advisors can say different things to in the same country
Do you have any source / evidence for the 20%? Would Love to read Up in that scenario

Latest Threads