Our valued sponsor

Is there a country where taxes are only 10 or 15% on cryptocurrency ?

Luxembourg 0% if you can prove you hold it for 6 months, meaning no trading.

Source Pwc: Link
Accordingly, the gain derived from the disposal (exchange, transfer or sale) of a cryptocurrency is not taxable when the latter has been held for more than six months.
In order to be able to demonstrate the length of the holding period during which the cryptocurrency was held, the taxpayer should have adequate supporting documentation to provide proof of the acquisition date and the related expenses incurred.

Other sources:
NEW TAX CIRCULAR ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN LUXEMBOURG - jinfa tax S.à r.l.
International legal business solutions - Global Legal Insights

Reactions: jonnyG
Montenegro is 9%

That is right and in 2025 will be part of EU. It was one the countries I was interested in but I have a question as I have realized my origin of country has not already signed a Doble Taxation Treaty with Montenegro and in this case I don't know exactly what happens and if usually you are/can be taxed in Montenegro and in your country of origin as well.

Any information related to this is welcome. Thanks in advance.

I prefer pay them 10/15% so they live you alone lol
All this zero tax has too many tricks.
I found Romania is 20%

I found more here List of countries by tax rates - Wikipedia
but you shoudl fact check one by one
Hungary looks its has 15%

In Romania is 10% on profit, 5% on dividends.
There are also loops like specific companies with less than 1 million eur money flow which are taxed at 1% or 3% per whole money flow (can't remember the term).

Small co taxed at 1..3% then distribution of dividents with 5% tax, so all the cost would be 6..8%. In a UE country, stay around 6 mo and voila.

Latest Threads