Our valued sponsor

Is there a way to become Accreditated Investor?

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
Hello. I need to apply for an investment in the USA.

They want me to have an C type LLC.

But they want me to be an accreditated investor.

Is there a way to pass this test with proof?

I filled in the questionnaire telling that my net worth is enough and they want me to submit the C Type LLC details afterwards (without asking proof of being accreditated investor proof). However if they ask accreditated investor proof, in a later stage, my money will be wasted because of the costs of opening a C Type LLC.

Is there a way to pass Accreditated Investor test with proof if they ask later?

Thank you!...

Ive never heard of anyone being asked to prove his accredited or qualified investor status. It usually serves as a limitation of responsibility for the seller/service provider/financial institution.
#Bingo!
That is EXACTLY what it is! They want to absolve themselves from responsibility when they pull the rug from underneath us.

I would ask them if the people in charge of CDOs and synthetic CDOs in the mid-2000s were accredited investors.

Source: Accredited Investor Defined: Understand the Requirements.

That is EXACTLY what it is! They want to absolve themselves from responsibility when they pull the rug from underneath us.
For me, the first red flag is already shining! I am also not that risk-taking or have large sums available.

Reactions: deraty and jafo
For me, the first red flag is already shining! I am also not that risk-taking or have large sums available.
In the US, to solicit an investment from non-accredited investors you need to be registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer. That’s the simple explanation, no red flags.

Ive never heard of anyone being asked to prove his accredited or qualified investor status. It usually serves as a limitation of responsibility for the seller/service provider/financial institution.
I came across banks seeking to qualify an investor in private banking before being able to offer corporate bonds or stocks. For non qualified investors they limit their offerrings to government bonds and other specific funds.

Reactions: deraty
Thanks to all of you!...

So what is the consensus here? I am planning this with 6-12 months in horizon. If I become a premium member of offshoretalk in here will I find someone? But I want it from a credible company. Like when I search the net looking for the company here (I know Google not always shows best results).

Secondly - was it discussed here: are there any risks with nominee directors? Like them having access to my bank account, transferring funds or some wrongdoings?

Or is it symbolic in legal terms and I will own the 100% of the company and I will be the main decision maker?

Latest Threads