Our valued sponsor

Is this ICO script and the company behind it valid?

How reliable would you rate the above mentioned scripts to be. Considering you want to establish a ICO based on these cheap scripts?

ico-development.svg

I think, An ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is a means by which funds can be raised for any cryptocurrency startup. Then you are absolutely at the right place because here we presenting you powerful and quality ICO script, that will make your cryptocurrency website ready, by which you can manage your token sale easily. ICO software has most powerful Payment methods like (Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin , Etherum etc..). For better user experience check live ICO Script demo

@atithisha your spam is good! I Wonder how long it will stay here! Anyway, how long have you been in business and is your business registered as a Company? if so, where?

@<<snippet>>, I would say give Sundarapandy a call or write him a letter:

Madurai 625010, INDIA . +919500269409
Maybe I should do that tomorrow :D Anyone can have a ddress and a phone number on their website and registered a Company (That's almost what OCT is about) but another question is if there is a real Company behind it or a one man operation!

There exist a few such scripts like kirhyip, that on first view looks ok but on deeper look you will know that you will not be successful with them, the same for many of them.

Go with a "serious" provider or take the money and hire a development team to build one.

For the 2nd solution, you can integrate all payment gateways that make sense, in case you have the right stuff you will have a safe solution.

Regarding provider there exist a lot of them, some charge high upfronts, some are really complicated. I can mention some if someone is interested, but I did not found any that was a way to go for me.

If you're into serious business why not incorporate a exchange (that allow legal to accept fiat) and a independent ico...

Good news guys

This is to inform you that our team offers customized and Fantastic Design for ICO Website / Platform of your choice. With our ICO Platform you will be able to raise funds for your own cryptocurrency and you can also integrate with tokens for your investors .
our system is fully responsive and totally unique. It supports numerous payment options such as paypal , Cryptocurrencies and much more. Our ICO Script includes an all ICO features you could ever think of such as Introduction, Roadmap, Whitepaper Section, Team and more to mention but a few.

You can visit our official website for more information;

Begin Your Own ICO Website/Platform in 5mins With ICOscriptInfo.com. Software to launch ICO website, Crypto initial coin offering script for sale, Buy ICO crowdsale script token

We also provide support which makes the installation very easy to implement.

Now you can start your own ICO (Initial Coin Offering) Website within the Next five minutes without any programming knowledge.
cleardot.gif

The Ico System is very secure.

Live Demo: https://demo1.icoscriptinfo.com
Admin Demo Link: ICO | Admin Login
Username: admin
Password: admin

Download it now to get started: Initial Coin Offering ICO Script 2018 Free Download

Installation is 100% Free!

Reactions: blizz
An ico started for $50 - this sounds interesting I wonder how many ICO's will float the market now! :D

How secure is this script? any guarantees that you won't manipulate or do fraud when users use your script? if so how can you guarantee that?

@blizz Sounds funny. Many startup companies are offering software, but not all they sure about the security and advanced features which are essential to run your ICO website. Recently, I had a demo session with coinjoker ICO software and it looks safe and secured. Before getting into ICO, take a brief research on handling the stages involved.
from your posting it's obvious you are CoinJoker ICO software.

Latest Threads