Our valued sponsor

Is Wyoming LLC anonymous as standard ?

Your name will appear on the annual statement unless you pay for a nominee service (which is usually anywhere from 100 to a few hundred USD/year).

Aside from that, your name is not seen anywhere.

If you use a nominee service, will I still be the only main director of the company?

Payment gateways will have problems if I'm not the main and only director of the company...

Your name will appear on the annual statement unless you pay for a nominee service (which is usually anywhere from 100 to a few hundred USD/year).

I'm not using a nominee service and I don't see my name in the annual statement (the one I can get from Wyoming's government page), I only see the name of my registered agent. When you talk about "nominees". are you talking about the registered agent?

Reactions: Btraveler
If you use a nominee service, will I still be the only main director of the company?
You can use a nominee just for the annual report, while still directly remaining the managing officer of the LLC.

I'm not using a nominee service and I don't see my name in the annual statement (the one I can get from Wyoming's government page), I only see the name of my registered agent. When you talk about "nominees". are you talking about the registered agent?
In that case, the nominee service (for annual filing) is included in your registered agent package. That's fairly common.

Actually if that's still the case you can avoid to be recognized online and offline, if you use Mercury bank you will have both anonymous company and banking, means towards customers and online presence, authorities will still find you.

Now Stripe is a very good solution for this setup as I see it, if so, you will have the perfect solution to stay under the radar for everyone else beside authors, is that correct?

Actually if that's still the case you can avoid to be recognized online and offline, if you use Mercury bank you will have both anonymous company and banking, means towards customers and online presence, authorities will still find you.

Now Stripe is a very good solution for this setup as I see it, if so, you will have the perfect solution to stay under the radar for everyone else beside authors, is that correct?

authorities worldwide?

When you apply for bank accounts, you will expose yourself. Nominee generally doesn't apply for bank accounts on your behalf. The UBO has to come out of the woodwork and identify himself.
yes I know, normally, but it is possible, when you find someone who is trustable and giving you over their ID documents, which from my very low research experience is not publicly found. Otherwise I think only way on this is to go darko. Cause if you have someone who knows how much is in the bank, he can always legally take it out.

The problem for anonymity will not be the estate registration itself nor the bank, it will be all your data reported to IRS to get the EIN and the form 5472. US will share your info with all countries who signed double taxation agreements. I'm not expert but for all info I read about it's like that from 2017. Wrong form 5472 filling will get $25000 of penalty fee, so think about it.

You don't need a nominee in WY. You don't have to list any member or manager of the LLC when you file.
However, someone has to sign the filing and this name will be disclosed. You can use anyone to sign the filing. You can have him sign as authorized agent, and this agent can be someone you hired from the street for five minutes to sign the paper.

Most of the registered agent will offer to sign the filing for you for an additional fee.

Latest Threads