Our valued sponsor

Joke of the Century , The COVID-19 pandemic , After Delta, Omicron, now Delmicron

Is there a cure for that?
Not really. Not that I know of.

For those suffering adverse reactions, you probably should get bloodwork done. There are some things you can include in your diet that might help degrade spike protein, like Nattokinase.

And the best update on current literature is this one: The trainwreck of all trainwrecks: Billions of people stuck with a broken immune response – Rintrah

I'm still amazed so many people took this garbage. I knew almost instantly I'd go nowhere near it.

Reactions: clemens
that is the status of my vaccine... seems I've been lucky if you're right.
Everything depends which vaccine you got.A placebo or a real one with mRNA gene therapy .
For the spike proteins there is no real cure since you can't stop the production of spike proteins anymore.
Based on research as more vaccines you took as less T-Cells your body produces which means you are more vulnerable a reason we have currently overmortality and the sick people already simulating a test run of the next "pandemic" which is simulating the death of billions of people.

Remember when i said europeans will be broke as governments already implemented laws taking your wealth to spend on damages caused by vaccines ?
There is a reason smart money is investing in private health care.

Last edited:

and that “given the wide range of adverse events, billions of lives could ultimately be in danger.”

Equatorial Guinea confirms first-ever Marburg virus disease outbreak

Brace yourself entire new virus