JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
www.Juni.co
They use LHV bank.
It can be ok until they freeze the account like everyone else. Perhaps is good if you need to make some quick SEPA transfer as it seems that they review the accounts manually, so you might have a 24h window to use your money before they notice.

Reactions: flashbang
Site says they are in beta mode.

--- quote start

Join the Juni Limited Beta​

As we prepare for launch, we’re looking for a limited number of beta testers. Join the community and help shape the future of Juni.
Prefer to wait for full launch? Get updates by
subscribing to our newsletter.

---- quote end

Site says they are in beta mode.

--- quote start

Join the Juni Limited Beta​

As we prepare for launch, we’re looking for a limited number of beta testers. Join the community and help shape the future of Juni.
Prefer to wait for full launch? Get updates by
subscribing to our newsletter.

---- quote end
You can open accounts, they are advertising a lot on social media. 2 out of the 3 corporate accounts I have with them have been blocked though, without any good reason. One was blocked the day after I made a transaction that was previously agreed with them.

Maybe they are using you as a guinea pig for their compliance department to get up to speed.

Manager: Now Compliance Officer the client received 500 euros which options should you select when reviewing it?

Options:

(A) Block Account
(B) Block Account
(C) Block Account

Compliance Officer: Errrr A
Manager: Well done your up to speed now.

Maybe they are using you as a guinea pig for their compliance department to get up to speed.

Manager: Now Compliance Officer the client received 500 euros which options should you select when reviewing it?

Options:

(A) Block Account
(B) Block Account
(C) Block Account

Compliance Officer: Errrr A
Manager: Well done your up to speed now.
Can be. I have been using them for around 3 months, they gained my trust and then blocked a 300k€ account the day after the money came in, after they assured me it would be ok. So I guess they are the same clowns as all the other banks. At least they don’t require an account opening fee

Can be. I have been using them for around 3 months, they gained my trust and then blocked a 300k€ account the day after the money came in, after they assured me it would be ok. So I guess they are the same clowns as all the other banks. At least they don’t require an account opening fee

Wait...300k that is a lot for a new EMI. Thats a lot even for an established EMI. I learnt the hardway many years ago, even with traditional banks, that what the staff tells you is ok in most cases is not. You need to hear from compliance officer directly regarding any flow of funds. Hopefully they unblock your funds soon.

P.S Happy new year.

Wait...300k that is a lot for a new EMI. Thats a lot even for an established EMI. I learnt the hardway many years ago, even with traditional banks, that what the staff tells you is ok in most cases is not. You need to hear from compliance officer directly regarding any flow of funds. Hopefully they unblock your funds soon.

P.S Happy new year.
I started slow, always had good communication with them and built a solid history with 100% legit transactions of 30-50k Eur. They kind of tricked me into moving to them…

Happy new year to you too!

Last edited:
I started slow, always had good communication with them and built a solid history with 100% legit transactions of 30-50k Eur. They kind of tricked me into moving to them…

Happy new year to you too!

So it was fine until you went above €100k ?
-* what documents have you provided them with ?

Please keep us updated about how your case goes.

Best of luck with getting your money back ASAP !!

So it was fine until you went above €100k ?
-* what documents have you provided them with ?

Please keep us updated about how your case goes.

Best of luck with getting your money back ASAP !!
In fact I never had a balance over 100k€, but I transacted more, about 400k€

I sent them 8 years of audited financial statements, invoices, personal tax returns, personal tax compliance certificate, bank statements, UBO registry extract, criminal background certificate. I also have blood and urine exams ready if they need them.

In fact I never had a balance over 100k€, but I transacted more, about 400k€

I sent them 8 years of audited financial statements, invoices, personal tax returns, personal tax compliance certificate, bank statements, UBO registry extract, criminal background certificate. I also have blood and urine exams ready if they need them.
Insanity... this has looked so promising from their website..

Like no spending limitation, plat level visa cards and see how they are...

I hope this gets sorted out for you very soon. Fingers crossed for you mate

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Insanity... this has looked so promising from their website..

Like no spending limitation, plat level visa cards and see how they are...

I hope this gets sorted out for you very soon. Fingers crossed for you mate
And I only transacted with EU companies, mainly in Netherlands and Hungary, with accounts with major banks like ABN.
The balance transfer of 300k Eur came from a big bank with over 10,000 employees in the SEPA area.
I really have no clue as to why they have blocked my accounts. I had just switched my expenses to their credit card and informed the old bank that I want to close the account

And I only transacted with EU companies, mainly in Netherlands and Hungary, with accounts with major banks like ABN.
The balance transfer of 300k Eur came from a big bank with over 10,000 employees in the SEPA area.
I really have no clue as to why they have blocked my accounts. I had just switched my expenses to their credit card and informed the old bank that I want to close the account
Insane....... worse than Revolut Bank OMG ?!

Really hope that it will get resolved very soon mate.. I wish you all the best luck !!!!

Please keep us updated.

Insane....... worse than Revolut Bank OMG ?!

Really hope that it will get resolved very soon mate.. I wish you all the best luck !!!!

Please keep us updated.
Juni clowns are super fast with removing bad reviews even on Sunday Jan 2! On Trustpilot they just answer with a standard text. It seems that other people recently suffered my same problem.

We should work together and setup a site like ripoffreport.com only dedicated to banks! It is time to expose all of them as the clowns they are, and make them pay to fix bad reviews like ripoffreport does.

Juni clowns are super fast with removing bad reviews even on Sunday Jan 2! On Trustpilot they just answer with a standard text. It seems that other people recently suffered my same problem.

We should work together and setup a site like ripoffreport.com only dedicated to banks! It is time to expose all of them as the clowns they are, and make them pay to fix bad reviews like ripoffreport does.
Did they flag your review or what happened m8 ?

They deleted a comment on another platform, for now no reply on trustpilot but they will answer with the standard text like they did to all the other negative reviews.
Not taking the time to give a personalized answer is another indication that they are not serious.
If things won't get sorted out for you until the end of the week, you should seek for legal advice in my opinion.

I wish you all the best mate !!!!!

If things won't get sorted out for you until the end of the week, you should seek for legal advice in my opinion.

I wish you all the best mate !!!!!
If we build a powerful platform to review banks and start class actions and find some lawyers willing to work pro bono or on a success fee basis we could really change things! It’s time to remind the banks that they exist thanks to our hard earned money, not the other way around. And at the same time we should reward the few banks/EMIs that do a good or at least decent job.
For example Bunq: unless you do something really stupid with them, they will not block your account: first they ask for information and documents, and give you a reasonable deadline to provide them. If they decide to close an account, they give you 3 months to arrange for the money to be transferred out.

Reactions: ads11 and flashbang
If we build a powerful platform to review banks and start class actions and find some lawyers willing to work pro bono or on a success fee basis we could really change things! It’s time to remind the banks that they exist thanks to our hard earned money, not the other way around. And at the same time we should reward the few banks/EMIs that do a good or at least decent job.
For example Bunq: unless you do something really stupid with them, they will not block your account: first they ask for information and documents, and give you a reasonable deadline to provide them. If they decide to close an account, they give you 3 months to arrange for the money to be transferred out.
I always stood with you, not this time though ! :)

As you remember, bunq has recently gave me a headache and had my easy green metal card annually paid bank account shut down for no reason given.

I had one single incoming bank transaction of €50k flagging their system , even though the money came from my own Wise account - which has been used numerous times earlier.

They didn't care about what I say, they have simply banned me, no matter the fact that I have never done dodgy stuff on my account.

I have never gambled / dealt with crypto whatsoever .. never broke a single rule before .. and this has happened to me... insanity

I always stood with you, not this time though ! :)

As you remember, bunq has recently gave me a headache and had my easy green metal card annually paid bank account shut down for no reason given.

I had one single incoming bank transaction of €50k flagging their system , even though the money came from my own Wise account - which has been used numerous times earlier.

They didn't care about what I say, they have simply banned me, no matter the fact that I have never done dodgy stuff on my account.

I have never gambled / dealt with crypto whatsoever .. never broke a single rule before .. and this has happened to me... insanity
Don’t go OT…
At your own risk, IF you manage to open an account with Juni, and IF you manage to fund it, it might be possible that the €50k transaction gets executed, as the card doesn’t have pre set limits.
You can also try to use Juni as a quick pass-through, taking advantage of their instant SEPA transfers system which works very well and I assume doesn’t have a real time monitoring system in place.
Just be aware that the above might result in the account being blocked/frozen.

Btw Juni only opens corporate accounts.

Don’t go OT…
At your own risk, IF you manage to open an account with Juni, and IF you manage to fund it, it might be possible that the €50k transaction gets executed, as the card doesn’t have pre set limits.
You can also try to use Juni as a quick pass-through, taking advantage of their instant SEPA transfers system which works very well and I assume doesn’t have a real time monitoring system in place.
Just be aware that the above might result in the account being blocked/frozen.

Btw Juni only opens corporate accounts.
Yeah that's my concern. Juni opens business accounts only.

I was thinking about Revolut Bank too, since they can offer the limits I need but they tend to freeze everyone......

Latest Threads