Our valued sponsor

Juni

I am resident in Italy, I pay taxes in Italy, sent them my tax returns.
Clean criminal background, sent them criminal certificates from 3 different countries.
The company is audited, sent them 8 years of audited financial statements.
Money comes from same company account with a big bank, details of the transfer agreed with Juni before executing it.
Outgoing transfers all to legit VAT registered EU companies supported by invoices, all sent.

Tell me where you see risk or smell in all this.

Btw I have an ongoing lawsuit with another bank where I am claiming 650k$ in damages. That’s a good reason for not freezing my accounts or not opening one at all.
I will not let them go unpunished.
the banks got access to other system you dont see. Its not about you feel or think you are clean, the mantra is "guilty till proven innocent" NOT the other way around. I sometimes think all these low cost emis just file reports for the hell of it, so they get a "get out of jail for free" card in case it turns out to be wrong.

You can sue all you want but the banks got a defense against all of this, as long as they made a report they are untouchable. Now if you going to sue them, guess what will happpen, they will make a report just to avoid damages.

The funny thing is, you might nothing to hide but you will be accussed of all sorts of things untrue. And you might not get it at first why these accusations, as it turns out that - first of all the banks make these accusations and file a report so they do not have to cough up the costs, but then the country involved actually tries to go to court and attempt to grab your money based on CIVIL standard of proof(not criminal) ie forgoing your money....and the reason behind that is that they want to hurt the criminals pockets....without criminal convictions.

However the country involved uses the money they gain from these court cases to finance their own police aml operations, so lets say its not without bias, as the "criminal" can pay for the cops without raising taxes and show the public that the government is hiring many investigators, not telling the public the public is paying for them.... so its in the countries government interest just to try as many money grabs as possible, to get some value from all the aml reports.....

this is amld6, welcome to the new world....

Reactions: flashbang
Conversation on LinkedIn with Juni’s CTO. He blocked me. The same did Juni’s CEO. They managed to have my review removed from Trustpilot (I already republished did).

EDD830BD-0552-41F2-A225-B59BACD3C3D3.jpeg

Go to the media with the story. You can hire a content writer based on the facts you provide. Be sure to have proof that your funds are legit.

You can start with local media publishers.

Another option (or try both options) if they use LHV bank is to contact LHV bank directly and the FSA (FSA | Avaleht). If it's that Estonian LHV bank - attract local lawyers (Sorainen, Cobalt or other known ones) to manage the case for you. They'll at least get some problems at LHV which they don't want because accounts for EMI's there are acquired there based on close business relationships.

Thought this is going to be sorted out for you more easily man... have no words for this situation

Keep it up man and try to stay positive .. good luck mate

Keep us updated
I am being so much a pain in the a*s for those clowns that they have just asked (and it’s Saturday evening) for an account where to send the balance! Maybe on Monday I will get my money back. Pretty sure my lawyer played a role in this development too.

I am being so much a pain in the a*s for those clowns that they have just asked (and it’s Saturday evening) for an account where to send the balance! Maybe on Monday I will get my money back. Pretty sure my lawyer played a role in this development too.

Fingers crossed for you man !!

Hope you will get your money back real soon.

Just for a confirmation, why did you hire a Lithuanian lawyer when they are Swedish registered ?
Thought you would need to start from Sweden..

Fingers crossed for you man !!

Hope you will get your money back real soon.

Just for a confirmation, why did you hire a Lithuanian lawyer when they are Swedish registered ?
Thought you would need to start from Sweden..
They handle EUR accounts through their Lithuanian license, it is somehow explained in their T&Cs and they confirmed that in chat. I guess that the Swedish company is just used for marketing and non-financial matters, since they don’t hold any sort of license from Sweden.

Wowww congratz m8

finally ..... I am very happy for u :)

Do you trust BlackCatCard though ? LIKE WHY ?:O

like u literally store €300k on a personal BCC account wtff

wont they freeze u or so......
I already moved 6 figures through BCC no problems at all so far. I’m not keeping all the money there though, slowly moving it into crypto

wowwww

why do you trust BCC so much mate ?
is there any specific reason for your gained trust in them ?!

I am so happy for you that you finally got your own money now. :)

Take care of it now man !!!
The reason why I trust BCC is that it worked well so far for me. 2 years without problems. Also it seems they have their own SWIFT, I don’t know exactly how they are setup but certainly they are better from an organization point fo view than the usual whitelabel banking with LHV.

The reason why I trust BCC is that it worked well so far for me. 2 years without problems. Also it seems they have their own SWIFT, I don’t know exactly how they are setup but certainly they are better from an organization point fo view than the usual whitelabel banking with LHV.

so on your personal BCC, you never experienced such freezing or lock on your account during the 2 years ?

On your personal BCC account, did they ever request you for Proof of Funds , or anything regarding to your income ?

If you trust them with €300k .. i may should trust them with my little €70k as well ... (?)

Thank you m8

so on your personal BCC, you never experienced such freezing or lock on your account during the 2 years ?

On your personal BCC account, did they ever request you for Proof of Funds , or anything regarding to your income ?

If you trust them with €300k .. i may should trust them with my little €70k as well ... (?)

Thank you m8
Never blocked my account. Always talked with them before large transactions and provided full documentary support. I also used them to pay my 6 figures annual tax bill. Today I sent out €200k from the account in 3 transfers, also bought some USDT, all went smooth.

I can only warn you... split the money into several emi's you play with fire.
You play with fire with any EMI or bank or whichever third party you need to trust with your money, including the government, whichever it is. I only trust my own crypto cold wallets.

Never blocked my account. Always talked with them before large transactions and provided full documentary support. I also used them to pay my 6 figures annual tax bill. Today I sent out €200k from the account in 3 transfers, also bought some USDT, all went smooth.

You play with fire with any EMI or bank or whichever third party you need to trust with your money, including the government, whichever it is. I only trust my own crypto cold wallets.

do you think I should trust BCC with my €70k too ? :)

wouldn't they freeze me or ask for documents ?!