Our valued sponsor

king365pay

Its chinese company. They are not scam, but they are terrible to work with, don't expect anything you have used to with other payment processors. If there is any other option go for that or prepare to be tearing your hair and banging head against the wall :)

Ow i forgot on top of all that they are extremely expensive.

Main things to point out is that they will charge customer card a little more than they paid, you will have a lot of chargebacks + very high card decline ratio aout 30% of your customers may not be able to make payment no matter what.

OK i see. Do you have a personnal experience with them? Do you know how many % the little more is?
Have you one another payment processor to advise me? (high risk and Seychelles regisetered)
Thanks again

I am an IPTV reseller. My business is in Seychelles and it s a startup. It's very hard to find a payment processor.
They refuse because of Seychelles mostly or, startup,..
I hesitate to give a try at mistertango. They don't ask anything about my business.. it's very strange. I don't know if i can do my ecommerce with them whitout trouble...
And IPASSPAY, do you know them? seems to be like king365pay, but woth less fees.

Reactions: Mary96
Unfortunately, I didn't work with King365, but my Asian partners worked with them. After 3 months of cooperation, they opted for help of a cheaper PSP with a stronger chargeback prevention system.
It was Ikajo. I also decided to work with them and have no regrets, at least at the moment.
Still, I always stay tuned and watch the latest updates in the payments industry, as I need to be sure that I make the best possible choice. That's what I can recommend you - search for a few alternatives, compare their prices / software solutions / security guarantees, and choose the best-fitting one.
I've been through hell when I was looking for my PSP. So if you need any help - just let me know.
king365 quoted me 4ksetup and 4k year annual fee!

I think the fee is ok. Its too hard to find a payment gateway for my high risk business, and king365pay is the only one can accept me.
I used to use paypal and my account was frozen by them! All my money cannot be withdraw and I cannot use Paypal anymore! Last year I try king365pay and I can receive money normally. Its more expensive than Paypal but it is much safe for my business

I think the fee is ok. Its too hard to find a payment gateway for my high risk business, and king365pay is the only one can accept me.
I used to use paypal and my account was frozen by them! All my money cannot be withdraw and I cannot use Paypal anymore! Last year I try king365pay and I can receive money normally. Its more expensive than Paypal but it is much safe for my business
You represent this firm and that's why you think it is ok! You have used PayPal, for what business?

Reactions: tonybkt
You represent this firm and that's why you think it is ok! You have used PayPal, for what business?
replicas bags like gucci, fendi etc. i use to sell replica watches but recently they said they cannot accept watches anymore and i had to find other payment gateway for my watches website. but can't find till now.

Latest Threads