Kingdom Bank someone know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I got the spot directly into my face The Kingdom Bank that is advertising here.

Does someone know how legit they are and what we can expect it to be i.e. license, regulated insurance ?

Don't know them but open to give them a try unless someone can to do different.

Does someone know if they are under CRS and FATCA ?
So far Dominica is non Crs, but was black listed earlier this year in Eu, and relased in october if I'm not wrong.
Not sure if their Sepa transfers will last long and how they secured it ? And what will show their international wires ? If again Black listed !

Does any have better idea ?

FACTA : better to ask directly to the customer support

If i read their user agreement correctly they use a 3rd party for sepa (it doesn't mention which one and from which country) so they may be "hidden" by this intermediary from the EU sepa network. Saw their ad and website as well, look shady af imo. Moreover this is a digital bank without a lot of digital features, that's doesn't bode well.

If anyone has a good experience with them, please let us know.

It's the same kind of operation as

Long story short:

They have a Dominican Banking License but are using an EMI to execute the transfer - basically it's a whitelabel of an EMI and it looks like they even don't have SWIFT payments available as the EMI they are using doesn't have SWIFT available.

Guys - honestly - nobody can help you if problems arise - and come on who is using such an operation n reality - for sure nobody with a legit operation.

And if you are in that crazy high risk operation (but still legal) skip this Domincian Banks and go directly with an EMI.

I would rather look into Puerto Rico banks - still bulls**t but at least you find some real banks there that are operative.

Damn I just read a message from Admin about them and thought to apply quickly but this thread does not help us to gain trust to them.

how do you know that ca#"!
Just an estimate.

250k EUR blocked with Satabank since 2018.

Satabank was a local Malta based bank in the EU with a lot of local clients as well.

People were camping infront of the bank for days.

Then look at this "Bank" in Dominica with that targets only international clients with wording and symbols a serious bank wouldn't ever use.

I got the spot directly into my face The Kingdom Bank that is advertising here.

Does someone know how legit they are and what we can expect it to be i.e. license, regulated insurance ?
Don't know them but open to give them a try unless someone can to do different.

Does someone know if they are under CRS and FATCA ?
So far Dominica is non Crs, but was black listed earlier this year in Eu, and relased in october if I'm not wrong.
Not sure if their Sepa transfers will last long and how they secured it ? And what will show their international wires ? If again Black listed !

Does any have better idea ?

FACTA : better to ask directly to the customer support
Hi,
Thank you for your interest in The Kingdom Bank.
We are an offshore and crypto-friendly digital bank, regulated and licensed by the Financial Services Unit (FSU) of the Commonwealth of Dominica. For more details, please have a look at the following link:

For more information about our company and services please visit our website as follows:

https://thekingdombank.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
The Kingdom Bank Corporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads