Our valued sponsor

KuCoin is probably next to go bankrupt

Reactions: daxbr
FTX is really too big to fail type of company.....before collapse It consider as serious player in industry....
Trust me bro.....More to come....IMO This story is still unfolding.....waiting for today's his interview on dealbook on NYT... This sam "Bankman" guy is super shady......He made the arrangement such a way that If he went down, other people also went down with him also.......No wonder why He is still roaming free....So many big player have account with FTX.....

In court document, which I attach below, You can clearly see most are hidden....and with Hugh amount ....No one know who they are......when they made name public more bankruptcy will follow ....It is history in making type of story is going on.....Best for luck .......Pray for innocent retail investor who lost money with this clown...

P.S. another his brother from another mother "Evan Luthra" barking like a dog on all major media outlet ....Seem he lost serious money in it.....

Attachments

• d1b6fcf4-0e65-4104-a961-6837ead16500 (1).pdf
    895.5 KB · Views: 21
FTX is really too big to fail type of company.....before collapse It consider as serious player in industry....
Trust me bro.....More to come....IMO This story is still unfolding.....waiting for today's his interview on dealbook on NYT... This sam "Bankman" guy is super shady......He made the arrangement such a way that If he went down, other people also went down with him also.......No wonder why He is still roaming free....So many big player have account with FTX.....

In court document, which I attach below, You can clearly see most are hidden....and with Hugh amount ....No one know who they are......when they made name public more bankruptcy will follow ....It is history in making type of story is going on.....Best for luck .......Pray for innocent retail investor who lost money with this clown...

P.S. another his brother from another mother "Evan Luthra" barking like a dog on all major media outlet ....Seem he lost serious money in it.....
Ftx was not so big actually, not much real volume and they were very new.
They just had an incredible big mouth tho.

Has it ever occurred to you that Binance might also be insolvent?

Have you ever heard of a traditional bank or investment paying returns that high? That should be your first clue.
These are not "traditional crypto" investments either.
More akin to some exotic options products with multiple knock out barrier of a bundle of 4 shares like fugazi stuff.

Reactions: OffshoreMonero
Has it ever occurred to you that Binance might also be insolvent?

Have you ever heard of a traditional bank or investment paying returns that high? That should be your first clue.

It seems you dont know about dual investment ! it's a gamble indeed ! You have to indicate a target price and if the price goes under the target price ( for instance about btc ) they will pay you in btc if higher than target price they will pay in USDT it means in both cases you will loose money only if the price stays near the current price you will make profit , imagine some one from 60k has deposited 1 btc with 100% APR now after one year he has 2 btc while the value in usd is about 1/4

Reactions: JackAlabama
AAX Exchange was the next. They halted withdrawals in November and it seems that the officers are on the run.
Think they already closed.

I've been awaiting a refund on Gatecoin Exchange, and Gox now for a very long time, learned that lesson a long time ago... now just hold the exchange shitcoin and see it collapse within minutes :D

Latest Threads