Our valued sponsor

Large imcoming in Exodus wallet

Have been using Exodus wallet for many years and I must say that so far I have never had a single issue also not to receive 600K euro worth in BTC in the wallet. The coins stayed there for a year or so.

Reactions: papakopa
Hi Guys,

If i were to recieve a large incoming crypto payment into my exodus wallet, what potential risks do I have to consider?

I am not aware where the sender will sent from.

Thanks for any input.
They have no control over your wallet since it is a non-custodial wallet. As long as you have your recovery phrase, you can always restore access to your assets.Your private keys are stored on your device and there is nothing Exodus can do to block you from your Bitcoin.

If you are worried about the origin of the coins use bisq.network to liquidate them (if the amount is not very large) or hodlhodl.com is also a good option.

They have no control over your wallet since it is a non-custodial wallet. As long as you have your recovery phrase, you can always restore access to your assets.Your private keys are stored on your device and there is nothing Exodus can do to block you from your Bitcoin.

If you are worried about the origin of the coins use bisq.network to liquidate them (if the amount is not very large) or hodlhodl.com is also a good option.
Yes, good point. Or exit by using lightning.
Exodus has this option as well and it works or there are other lightning wallets, like bluewallet, muun, phoenix.

So far I have never seen any incoming coins in my Exodus wallet that I was unable to exchange on Kraken or Binance. I must have been lucky or do business with the right people.