Latest Forum Update to VBulletin 4.01

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

James Spader

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
We have just finished the last tasks in order to get the new invalid1c forum upgraded to the latest version with the many new features and system plugs.

Please keep us informed if you find any errors or bugs, your input is much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Great move, you should not post the version number here, but simply keep it to the latest version.... in a week or to know one would have know.... consider this next time you perform a upgrade, keep the good work :)

clowdi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Cool move, thank you... have been several months since my last visit :D

sebastian

Corporate Services
Indeed awesome the new forum, loads much faster and looks a 100 times better..... keep the good work..

Safa

Corporate Services
Each time I visiting this forum something has changed to the better :) keep the good work ;)

bogart

Offshore Agent
I’m impressed from what I see all the changes have only been for the best, this forum is looking awesome, have been several months ago since I visited it because I didn’t liked the look and feel, will come more around here thats sure.

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
Thats a cool new forum, will jump in here more often...seems things are going faster now... keep the good work ;)

pimonte

Corporate Services
Business Angel
The new look is the reason why I started posting here again, really great move you made Admin;) keep the good work.