Our valued sponsor

Law firms in Guatemala

Nice to see a quick reply. I'll try to contact them soon.

And about CClogic? Out of question to incorporate in Guatemala?

Hey, admin, I'm not allowed to send PMs yet and I want to make some questions about CClogic service to you. Is it possible to do it by e-mail?

And about CClogic? Out of question to incorporate in Guatemala?
Unfortunately not, we concentrate on the offshore jurisdictions that we are good at and where we have professionals available to help in all legal and tax matters.

Hey, admin, I'm not allowed to send PMs yet and I want to make some questions about CClogic service to you. Is it possible to do it by e-mail?
Sure, here we go /forum/sendmessage.php it is the link at the bottom of the forum / site thumbups

If your questions are sales related then please address them directly to our sales staff at the below link:

Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Last edited:
ponzischeme said:
What is wrong with Panama Legal?
/forum/f61/panamalaw-org-aka-panama-legal-scam-warning-learn-scam-9270/ check that thread:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyborg
Thank you for posting your experience with this company:coffe:

I am a Guatemalan Law Advisor. Guatemala is not as you imagine it is not dangerous as it seems. Guatemala City is like every other city in America (includying USA). If you wish you can contact me, I am more than willing to help you.

Reactions: divx
divx thank you very much for your welcome. Yes I can help you, in fact if you contact me by private message I will send you the web page of my office so you can see we are a legal law firm established in Guatemala. We have an ample variety of law services that can benefit our clients.

georgegt said:
divx thank you very much for your welcome. Yes I can help you, in fact if you contact me by private message I will send you the web page of my office so you can see we are a legal law firm established in Guatemala. We have an ample variety of law services that can benefit our clients.
Can you indicate what costs there are for a basic company registration in Guatemala?

Basic company registrations will cost you $. 1,200.00, but you will have to provide the nominee directors and legal representative. Also you will not get a courier services, apostille, bank account, ATM card or Internet banking. You will also have to come to Guatemala to sign the articles of incorporation.

Latest Threads