Our valued sponsor

Lawyer Germany

The regular German tax lawyers can only do what they learned during their regular education...

I can "recommend" you "Flick, Gocke and Schaumburg". They have a very good lobbying team in Germany ( a lot better than the big4) and also have an event every year where you (if your turnover is enough) can meet high ranked German officials who are directly involved in the process of making future tax laws.

Why "recommend" ? Because I fear big law firms. I once did a tax saving structure with KPMG and it was the worst decision ever... . Multiple people are able to access all your files, you get introduced to someone new every 4-6 months as someone leaves, goes to the competition or get a burn out, haha. That's why you frequently find the companies formed by staff from the big 4 in the luxleaks, paradise papers or wherever. And then they really black mail you if you want to change. They get money setting up your structure and then take your money for defending you in court.

The structures from them will work if you keep the money IN the companies and don't spend it for yourself. But you won't come around income tax (even for "Geldwerter Vorteil") if you continue living in Germany. 0% tax is legally only possible by relocating your whole center of life to a tax haven or becoming a PT with a moving center of life.

However, maybe it is enough for you to keep money in your company to grow faster and regularly pay your personal tax and do as much as possible as company expenses. You will be limited and need to collect receipts/do accounting, but maybe this is ok for you.

And also keep in mind: After Wirecard there may be some law changes incoming in Germany which will limit the abilities of companies like the Big4 and FGS etc.

Maybe it is little overkill to recommend such top level lawyers to somone asking for a lawyer in Germany which mostly will refuse to work with the "little guy on the street" anyway.

Have a look here KROHN Rechtsanwälte Hamburg Berlin Germany maybe they are able to help you at some point.

Reactions: Oneway
I don't think it is like that. But the few times where I have been engaged in larger business operations and when it came to the top lawyers of the country they always asked for an installment of at least 10K EURO - this is a simple method for them to get rid of all the small guys that can't pay their hourly wage.

I know lawyers that don't even pay by hour but consider the value for the customer and invoice accordingly, means, maybe they only spend 2 hours a' 500 euro an hour on the case, they still invoice you for 5000 euro.

I am looking for a good flexible compliance/tax lawyer in Germany.
Don't mind to pay high fees.
Just wondering if anyone has experience?

We have been working with this for years. Helpful and experienced. I don't know if it will help you. But I think he can recommend at least one.

Latest Threads