Our valued sponsor

Lawyer suggestion for Lithuania action

What's the issue with them? you don't need to go into details.

It varies a bit across jurisdictions and underlying reason, but financial institutions are usually permitted somewhere between 30 and 90 days to investigate and hold funds frozen, if they suspect money laundering or other criminal activity. If that is the case, they also can't disclose any details about the investigation.

If you are dissatisfied at any point, the first course of action would normally be to follow the complaints policy: Complaints Policy You're expected to do that before any other instance will listen.

Just something to keep in mind before spending time and money on a lawyer. But a sternly worded letter from a lawyer might escalate the matter, get you to the top of the queue, and ensure your account is closed quickly and funds returned. But if you plan to start legal action (i.e. sue), it's a very different story. The entity you contracted with might be a Swedish company (Juni Technology AB), so you might need to pursue legal action in Sweden as well.

It varies a bit across jurisdictions and underlying reason, but financial institutions are usually permitted somewhere between 30 and 90 days to investigate and hold funds frozen, if they suspect money laundering or other criminal activity. If that is the case, they also can't disclose any details about the investigation.

If you are dissatisfied at any point, the first course of action would normally be to follow the complaints policy: Complaints Policy You're expected to do that before any other instance will listen.

Just something to keep in mind before spending time and money on a lawyer. But a sternly worded letter from a lawyer might escalate the matter, get you to the top of the queue, and ensure your account is closed quickly and funds returned. But if you plan to start legal action (i.e. sue), it's a very different story. The entity you contracted with might be a Swedish company (Juni Technology AB), so you might need to pursue legal action in Sweden as well.
Serious banks/EMIs either close the account and send the balance immediately or ask for documentation to be provided within a certain deadline without blocking the account.
There is nothing to investigate, everything is plain vanilla.

Serious banks/EMIs either close the account and send the balance immediately or ask for documentation to be provided within a certain deadline without blocking the account.
There is nothing to investigate, everything is plain vanilla.
I agree, they should quickly ask for what they need in order to release funds.

I need to start a legal action against Juni in Lithuania, anyone can suggest a good lawyer who can help?
Contact any of the big four in this market, any of them would surely be helpful than any of us in this forum (well except for @Gediminas and others that do business in this area)
Cobal, sorainen and TGS are few that comes to mind, they are ranked pretty high in the "legal500" and "chambers and partners" directories and they are respected in both Lithuania and the Baltic region in general.

side note: hey @Gediminas are you by any means related to (or perhaps the same person) as GEDIMINAS RECIUNAS ? :)

Reactions: spacely and lory
Lawyers in Lithuania are more corrupt then Donald Trump, the USA and the whole damn EUSSR!

Year later you owe us an update, did you get your money? Did you find a lawyer that really was into to help you?

I remember signing up to Juni thinking it would be a good way to manage AdWords spend. The onboarding was a joke so I never even set it up and bailed, something told me it wasn't going to be a good experience. PoloniethsRazor yet again works flawlessly.

Latest Threads