Our valued sponsor

Le Pen winning the france election?

believe it or not i even wrote the best mathematics exam at university. but not as dipl. ing.

maybe you should work on your percentage notation?
ohh i know for a fact that demands on german schools and university decreased a lot

What did internal papers said about german middle schools ?
To not make look immigrants bad in school you lower the demand so they equal more to domestic students ?

Yep, thanks to Bachelor and shortened Abitur. At the time of my diploma, the courses of study were still limited by numerus clausus and awarded by the ZVS.
I remember 20 years ago the older told us levels are decreasing and we didn't listened.
However seeing school now after 20 years i can claim that todays Gymnasium has the level of Gesamtschule 20 years ago.
Its just dramatic seeing the low level of teaching even in Gymnasiums.

Imo LePen doesn't really want to win, at least not if that requires going really against the system, and ofc the US do not want her to win. So LePen winning would mean France being very upset, and it doesn't seem (yet) the case.

worse than children
Imo LePen doesn't really want to win, at least not if that requires going really against the system, and ofc the US do not want her to win. So LePen winning would mean France being very upset, and it doesn't seem (yet) the case.
yeah, exactly, she is doing it and spending millions of EUR for fun, she is even paid to do it and gets a bonus if her defeat will be tight :D

How you come to the conclusion US doesn't want Le Pen to win ?
US wants the EU to break and create a coridore sanitaire based on eastern countries and to weaken germany inside europe.
Poland a fully US controled country with their politicans educated and trained in washington meeting le pen says what ?
With whom Le Pens want to create difficulties with trades ?Germany ?

The biggest threat for US was for centuries germany uniting with russia which needs to be stopped at all cost

How you come to the conclusion US doesn't want Le Pen to win ?
US wants the EU to break and create a coridore sanitaire based on eastern countries and to weaken germany inside europe.
Poland a fully US controled country with their politicans educated and trained in washington meeting le pen says what ?
With whom Le Pens want to create difficulties with trades ?Germany ?

The biggest threat for US was for centuries germany uniting with russia which needs to be stopped at all cost
so what sides do you think LePen would support? breaking relations with Germany? getting friendly with Poland? what lobbies do you think she would promote? We already know that whoever wins is the one supported by the US so if she wins she's probably gonna be friendly with US too.
My conclusions were from the fact that she's (currently) mildly pushing against too many sanctions to Russia. And that would mean going against the current mainstream, hence axing her future political lifespan. We know that's the positions of the voters, so she might be saying that just to gain shares. Otherwise she's being quite silent on actual stuff. Meaning she could pretty much do anything.

so what sides do you think LePen would support? breaking relations with Germany? getting friendly with Poland? what lobbies do you think she would promote? We already know that whoever wins is the one supported by the US so if she wins she's probably gonna be friendly with US too.
Of course its no secret Le Pen is anti EU / Germany and supports Poland and Hungary.
Thinking that nationalist groups have no relationship with Anglo Sax is naiv.
Good example is german NPD which was created by MI6

Here some news of melechon voters NEVER going to vote for macron

None were keen to help re-elect Macron, even against the far right.

Polls suggest third of Mélenchon’s voters will opt for Le Pen, while another third will abstain

Last edited:
Factors to consider:

- The pandemic radicalized a big portion of the population, especially after the monumental f**k up the french government did while handling the yellow vest protests in 2018. A big part of the "working class" hates Macron now. They'll never vote for Macron, while a lot of the radicalized voters that went towards right-wing ideologies will gladly vote for LePen, especially as Zemmour told his supporters to vote for LePen.

- Macron is largely supported by the parisians who always had an elitist mentality and a tendency to "vote for the least worst of the two", as well as a portion of the "boomers".

- Melenchon and Macron are the same, on paper they may have different ideologies but their agenda is exactly the same. They could create an alliance but even then, a lot of Melenchon's voters will never vote for Macron due to ideological differences. Can't ask marxists, anarchists and other left-wing extremists that make up a large portion of Melenchon's supporters to vote for an ex-Rothschild banker.

- Macron vs Lepen for a second time in a row will discourage a lot of people from voting, which could hurt Macron more than LePen. Far-right supporters, working class folks, will see this as their golden opportunity for a change of government, and may vote en masse for Le Pen.

- Never compare Paris voters with the rest of France, different ways of thinking, different mentality, a lot of media sources who claim Macron will have an easy win simply base themselves on the Paris vote.

Marine Le Pen exploits cost of living fears as French run-off vote looms

Far-right victory would put country on protectionist path that analysts say is economically risky

(Isn't it exectly the elites goal to change globalism back to local production ?)

Just added more shares on le pen 1:8.25 currently

Last edited:

Polls can be found just a little scroll down on this page
when someone asks me anonymously i always choose the most extreme options because it is so much fun to act against the mainstream. but it has nothing to do with reality ;)

when someone asks me anonymously i always choose the most extreme options because it is so much fun to act against the mainstream. but it has nothing to do with reality ;)
Usually - and mainly in the western countries due to open ostracism towards non mainstream opinions - happens the opposite, that’s the reason why Trump and other politicians outperform the share they get in polls.

Reactions: rolex

Marine Le Pen accused of embezzlement of public funds in European anti-fraud report​

this is not her first time ;)

Marine Le Pen accused of embezzlement of public funds in European anti-fraud report​

this is not her first time ;)

One week before elections… smi(&%

Latest Threads