Our valued sponsor

Ledn opens crypto-native path to Cayman Islands ‘Golden Visa’

Sounds good
Tell me more about it
As far as I understood, you can get permenant residency in cayman islands without having to form a company?
You just buy property?
If possible, you get permenant residency tax free personal income, personal bank account offshore. Because you know cayman banking is a no go.
Hope others will give their inputs
Because a permenant residency tax free with no company at all + you can pay with crypto: is very interesting offer

In the Cayman Islands, the quickest path to residency requires a minimum real estate investment of $2.4 million.
Citizenship after 5 years
Not cheap but I hope someone here can explain how ledn + parallel crypto loan works, because I don't understand it

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
If I get it correctly: you may use around 200 BTC or 5m USDT as a collateral with this "Ledn" guys and they will transfer 2.5 mil to a property agency to buy you a house (no idea about their fees and the quality of the property deal itself). Then you can start the paperwork to get your residency (no idea on price/time here). And you only pay 12.9% annually to maintain your loan or your collateral will be liquidated (some losses here for sure).

So the only "good" thing is that you don't need an actual bank to pay for the purchase itself. All for just 12.9% per year.

If I get it correctly: you may use around 200 BTC or 5m USDT as a collateral with this "Ledn" guys and they will transfer 2.5 mil to a property agency to buy you a house (no idea about their fees and the quality of the property deal itself). Then you can start the paperwork to get your residency (no idea on price/time here). And you only pay 12.9% annually to maintain your loan or your collateral will be liquidated (some losses here for sure).

So the only "good" thing is that you don't need an actual bank to pay for the purchase itself. All for just 12.9% per year.
I still dont get it, but my gut is telling me it is a rip off and would be better to pay parallel without loan. Full amount

Reactions: troubled soul
You can just get a 5 years residency visa by just setting up a business in Cayman Enterprise City and just keep renewing it. I discussed it in other threads. Avoid these lending platforms and forking out $$$ to buy a home just to live in Caymans.

Reactions: uranium