Our valued sponsor

legally avoid taxes, is there a better way than leaving the country?

fionix

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering if there is a legal way to to avoid taxes? Where is it chepeast to live when it comes to taxes, food and usual expenses like renting a home?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

I'm not speaking about tax evasion. I can see from other posts that the Expat model may be the only lgeit method to avoid to pay tax. Otherwise, it will be required to look into methods to reduce tax but tax evasion is not an option nowadays.

offshorebanker said:
You won't live more than 3 month's in the same country, so you will avoid to be liable to any tax anywhere. Or, you may want to move to a country where they have zero to low personal tax!
But do you have to be a resident of a country? I mean, what will be the address inside your passport, if you aren't a resident of the country.

robertisnt said:
But do you have to be a resident of a country? I mean, what will be the address inside your passport, if you aren't a resident of the country.
It dosen't matter what address (if at all) there may be in your passport, you simply just need to resign as an resident of your country and immigrate in anotherone where you pay low to none tax.

You will have to be a resident of the country of your choice for the offshore jurisdiction. You will as well have to pay some sort of tax somewhere in order to take the money with you into the home country without paying any tax. Alternative, you are not a resident of anywhere, but this will make it very complicated in certain cases.

fionix said:
I was just wondering if there is a legal way to to avoid taxes? Where is it chepeast to live when it comes to taxes, food and usual expenses like renting a home?
Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)
I don't believe leaving the country is the best solution if you have family or other relatives. You may consult a local tax and legal adviser to help you sort things legally out in order to reduce the tax to the lowest possible in your situation. A offshore company will ofcourse be of great help to achieve what you are looking for :)

Reactions: cosmo
No one has a simple answer to this question. It can't be true that you need to live in the offshore country to avoid to pay tax... there must be a way to avoid paying taxes locally if you are able to register a offshore company somewhere somehow.