Our valued sponsor

legally earn bitcoin (Crypto) cashout method without any setup in Dubai or any other juridication

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
I want to find out way to legally earned bitcoin (no shady nor illegal bitcoin) Cashout in Dubai or any other juridication.
Which bank accept higher amount without any setup in Dubai or any other juridication ?

For honest people how they cashout legally earned bitcoin in Dubai or any other juridication ?

No setup No work around.

Or even this possible in today world?

Thanks

Reactions: FlipnShip
High amount does vary greatly for each place. So do you have a fix overall target lets say like 50k, or 500k or do you look for high amount respective to a certain jurisdiction?

For example in Georgia it was pretty straightforward but a couple of 1000s$ is already quite a high amount in Georgia (some money exchanges hence do not have sufficient cash at hand and it takes long time to order) as e.g. in Hong Kong or Switzerland a couple of 1000$ it is just the cost of a slightly expensive dinner with a small group of friends.

Reactions: troubled soul
High amount does vary greatly for each place. So do you have a fix overall target lets say like 50k, or 500k or do you look for high amount respective to a certain jurisdiction?

For example in Georgia it was pretty straightforward but a couple of 1000s$ is already quite a high amount in Georgia (some money exchanges hence do not have sufficient cash at hand and it takes long time to order) as e.g. in Hong Kong or Switzerland a couple of 1000$ it is just the cost of a slightly expensive dinner with a small group of friends.
for $5M plus cash out option

for $5M plus cash out option
That will eliminate Georgia ;) Seems Switzerland, Hong Kong, Dubai are left from the top of my head.

In Switzerland they have crypto-banks, so for that amount you have a chance they onboard you even as non-citizen/resident.
HK might has changed in the last two years, so I have no idea if it is still as open for business as it used to be.

There is a reason you are left with few options and the ones left are tried and tested solutions.
I'm testing a few different jurisdictions but the only one that seems to be good for someone who wants to cash out in one years time and doesn't mind pooling or simply Hodl for that period is Germany. BUT you need to be resident there for that period so you must spend 183 days in Germany and that is not suitable for 99% of people.

There is a reason you are left with few options and the ones left are tried and tested solutions.
I'm testing a few different jurisdictions but the only one that seems to be good for someone who wants to cash out in one years time and doesn't mind pooling or simply Hodl for that period is Germany. BUT you need to be resident there for that period so you must spend 183 days in Germany and that is not suitable for 99% of people.
This is very interesting; and good for people that want to pay 0% tax by holding for 1 year+. Are you trying with large amount like azb1 posted? ($5m+)?

sorry to say but spending 180 days was actually pretty hard since 2020 with these nonsense lockdowns and long winters.

There is a many questions with cashout even with 'legal' crypto.
1. Legally earned crypto does not always mean that it would looks legal in eyes of bank managers. Lack of documents could simple stuck legal crypto without normal banking solution.
2. Crypto is any way high risk, and if you hold passport or resident of high risk country - chance of onboarding you with crypto bank decreased a lot.
3. You may work not only with bank but with your residence goverment/tax man for everything should be correct. Just remember that some countries could have insane stupid laws according crypto taxation which could cause legal cashout way to useless.
4. On this forum maximum couple of users could have (or know) experience with full legal crypto with sums like 5 mil and above.
Do you really want assumptions from the people who don't know how to deal with legal crypto and just give a hypothesis?

As a result, we have next:
- Number of private banks around the world are fine with legal crypto: banks in USA, Swiss, Singapore, GB, etc.
- It's a still good to have bank introducer who are crypto familiar and know how to connect some crypto user and bank (not just random introducers to banks). It would simplify collection documents for onboarding, KYC, etc.

From a practice, I could suggest Altcoinomy as a introducer to couple of swiss banks. It worked fine with legal crypto, at 1mil+ amount and have adequate fees.
For banks of other jurisdictions you would have to find own. But as a person from the street it's a high chance that bank manager will be too lazy to check your story and just put your application in trash can.

There is a many questions with cashout even with 'legal' crypto.
1. Legally earned crypto does not always mean that it would looks legal in eyes of bank managers. Lack of documents could simple stuck legal crypto without normal banking solution.
2. Crypto is any way high risk, and if you hold passport or resident of high risk country - chance of onboarding you with crypto bank decreased a lot.
3. You may work not only with bank but with your residence goverment/tax man for everything should be correct. Just remember that some countries could have insane stupid laws according crypto taxation which could cause legal cashout way to useless.
4. On this forum maximum couple of users could have (or know) experience with full legal crypto with sums like 5 mil and above.
Do you really want assumptions from the people who don't know how to deal with legal crypto and just give a hypothesis?

As a result, we have next:
- Number of private banks around the world are fine with legal crypto: banks in USA, Swiss, Singapore, GB, etc.
- It's a still good to have bank introducer who are crypto familiar and know how to connect some crypto user and bank (not just random introducers to banks). It would simplify collection documents for onboarding, KYC, etc.

From a practice, I could suggest Altcoinomy as a introducer to couple of swiss banks. It worked fine with legal crypto, at 1mil+ amount and have adequate fees.
For banks of other jurisdictions you would have to find own. But as a person from the street it's a high chance that bank manager will be too lazy to check your story and just put your application in trash can.
Altcoinomy are going for registration they won't introduce you to the bank for fear of anything going wrong. They will sell you coin all day long and do minimal DD but buying coin from you is a risk when they can buy legit from the miners.

it's been a long time Since I posted here. but man, a lot have changed this year, ha?. Anyway, there are a couple of options to cash out your "legal" crypto. like buying gold for crypto and the sell the gold for cash, or dealing directly with banks that are crypto friendly like bank frick in Liechtenstein or seba bank in switzerland. But i will focus here on OTC exchanges, because in my experience they are the best to exchange crypto to fiat. They you can do whatever, you can wire the money to a crypto friendly bank or cash out or whatever.

OTC EXCHANGES:​

most of them would ask you for KYC documents, there are a couple in east asia that don't really care about your docs, but their fees are stupid and I wouldn't really recommend them.
Anyway, here's a couple of OTC exchanges that works well if you don't mind the KYC stuff:

.KRAKEN: Hands down, one of the best if not the best OTC desk that I've dealt with. Extremely professionals, they offer deep liquidity and transactions are settled fast and in a timely fashion.

GenesisblockHK: one of the first early miners in Hong Kong, now they are mostly known for their OTC trades and their crypto events that they organize in east asia, very professional, and their mindset are just ... different. They offer both cash deposits and withdrawals. you can find about their KYC process and how their trades works here: 1, 2, 3

BINANCE: Largest exchange in the world, they support most crypto and they offer the fastest settlement by far, the settlement usually happens the same day and sometimes within minutes, other than that, they are pretty much the same like any other exchange, it's binance so there is no need to explain.

However, I still like kraken more, they are regulated everywhere, in the US, in the UK, in Australia, in japan, you name it. Binance on the other hand though, there place of operation is still a mystery, even their ceo, said that they are just like bitcoin, they exist everywhere, he said and I quote Wherever I sit, is going to be the Binance office. Wherever I need somebody, is going to be the Binance office. I call BS, dodging a question like that in a high risk industry, is just...
So yeah let's just say, I'm always extra careful with binance.

cheers!

it's been a long time Since I posted here. but man, a lot have changed this year, ha?. Anyway, there are a couple of options to cash out your "legal" crypto. like buying gold for crypto and the sell the gold for cash, or dealing directly with banks that are crypto friendly like bank frick in Liechtenstein or seba bank in switzerland. But i will focus here on OTC exchanges, because in my experience they are the best to exchange crypto to fiat. They you can do whatever, you can wire the money to a crypto friendly bank or cash out or whatever.

most of them would ask you for KYC documents, there are a couple in east asia that don't really care about your docs, but their fees are stupid and I wouldn't really recommend them.
Anyway, here's a couple of OTC exchanges that works well if you don't mind the KYC stuff:

.KRAKEN: Hands down, one of the best if not the best OTC desk that I've dealt with. Extremely professionals, they offer deep liquidity and transactions are settled fast and in a timely fashion.

GenesisblockHK: one of the first early miners in Hong Kong, now they are mostly known for their OTC trades and their crypto events that they organize in east asia, very professional, and their mindset are just ... different. They offer both cash deposits and withdrawals. you can find about their KYC process and how their trades works here: 1, 2, 3

BINANCE: Largest exchange in the world, they support most crypto and they offer the fastest settlement by far, the settlement usually happens the same day and sometimes within minutes, other than that, they are pretty much the same like any other exchange, it's binance so there is no need to explain.

However, I still like kraken more, they are regulated everywhere, in the US, in the UK, in Australia, in japan, you name it. Binance on the other hand though, there place of operation is still a mystery, even their ceo, said that they are just like bitcoin, they exist everywhere, he said and I quote Wherever I sit, is going to be the Binance office. Wherever I need somebody, is going to be the Binance office. I call BS, dodging a question like that in a high risk industry, is just...

cheers!
Totally agree, don't know what happened to my post.

cheers!
So you mean I can open accoint in Kraken, send them my ID scan, auto licence and any other document, after send them btc/eth and in the same day sell them all this on good price and cash out money to any bank account WW?

Latest Threads