Our valued sponsor

legally earn bitcoin (Crypto) cashout method without any setup in Dubai or any other juridication

is UAE residency basis for rejection according to your experience?
No. UAE, and especially Dubai is much better than lets say Panama.

However, it is not that black and white, your passport and other documentation also do matter a lot.
Also the amount you want to deposit and the location of the bank in question.
If you have 20M in inheritance and want to place it all with a bank offshore and chose to retire and live in DRC ;), banks could still talk to you whereas if you are in the mining business there, you could face some difficulties ;).

If you have a good working relashionship with a bank, they will also look for solution should your residence in question become problematic etc.
It is a pretty fluid situation.

I came to notice that even being located inside EU can be a problem and will have restrictions in trading (I have a bank which will put trade restrictions should I ever be in EU).
E.g. trading with margin

Last edited:
I came to notice that even being located inside EU can be a problem and will have restrictions in trading (I have a bank which will put trade restrictions should I ever be in EU).
E.g. trading with margin
What type of restriction do they apply?

Another question, does this apply for all banks there?

We noticed that the last time we had a guy who had to make a bank transfer to our account, they claim their bank asked for a trading license from us! It's ridiculous since it was a UK LTD which does not require a trading license!

What type of restriction do they apply?

Another question, does this apply for all banks there?

We noticed that the last time we had a guy who had to make a bank transfer to our account, they claim their bank asked for a trading license from us! It's ridiculous since it was a UK LTD which does not require a trading license!
Its a bank in asia (dont want to name it here) I have margin trading stock account with. Maybe has to do with leveraged trading rules of the eu and availability of products, but I never bothered to investigate further.
So said bank will close my trading account with them if Id to pick up a eu residency.

No idea what kind of nonsense other banks do there sadly, but compliance will go overboard eventually and it is hard to predict when the hammer hits you. ;)

Hello azb1

what the other members posted is showing me that all of them are not up to date right now ( July 2021 ) In Germany and even Austria you don t need to be an resident to change Crypto officially. In fact you do not need to be an EU resident or citizen to realize it if you know how to proceed you do not even have to KYC or identify yourself . Im was working in german financial industry for yeARS. All you need is an good layer and some banking contacts, easy to setup even from your homecountry. Remember every bank in these two countries is in favour of buying and dealing with cryptos at the moment.

If you need detailled information please write your emailadress I will give you an how to guide .

Reactions: troubled soul
Hello azb1

what the other members posted is showing me that all of them are not up to date right now ( July 2021 ) In Germany and even Austria you don t need to be an resident to change Crypto officially. In fact you do not need to be an EU resident or citizen to realize it if you know how to proceed you do not even have to KYC or identify yourself . Im was working in german financial industry for yeARS. All you need is an good layer and some banking contacts, easy to setup even from your homecountry. Remember every bank in these two countries is in favour of buying and dealing with cryptos at the moment.

If you need detailled information please write your emailadress I will give you an how to guide .
Could you send me a pm please?

Hello azb1

Hello carlocucci,
Could you share details here [email protected]?

If you buy some mentor group gold access (account upgrade) you will find some advertiser that can help you easily with any amount your want to cash out! Guaranteed.
second that.. there are many sellers here on the forum that will be able to help you.

Latest Threads