Our valued sponsor

Let's reflect together on the future of cryptocurrencies

Do you really think bankers are that smart? rof/%

@369 Out of curiosity, who do you think created Bitcoin? NSA? CIA? Some other intelligence service? A consortium of banks? Is this consortium public or private; can you name it?
The same guys who faked the landing on the moon and are putting 5g in your blood.

Germany going out of money.......
From whom are they going to collect money to keep solvent ?

As i said years before ......germany/uk/usa worst places to stay

Does it still make sense to invest in Crypto today? What is the cryptocurrency market waiting for in 10/15 years? Apparently, as we read everywhere, states are gearing up to regulate this market, so it will be difficult to escape future stringent international standards. Buying cryptocurrencies is easy but selling for FIAT is not so easy and immediate if you want to remain anonymous. In a few years the situation could get much worse with a consequent loss of anonymity and an increase in fees. These days I'm thinking of increasing my investments in crypto a bit, but I wouldn't want to regret this choice in a few years. What do you think about it? Does it make sense today to continue investing in crypto?

In my opinion it still makes sense. Despite all the regulations trying to hinder or eliminate it ultimately nothing fundamental has changed with the monetary system. In 10-15 years governments will still be enslaving their population through the fiat monetary system by taxation and debasing their currency via digitally printing. They have no other way to control their host population and crypto represents an out which they will want to remove as an option. I know that in the future there will be a lot more digital fiat in circulation today so number always go up. If your country become too hostile there will always be another country welcoming your crypto. A safe option might be to also invest in an easy to manage business or collecting money through traditional means that gives you cash flow in case the crypto to fiat rails get choked out. If you are saying otherwise it means you know of a better/easier way of making gains some other way. In which case I am all ears.

In my opinion it still makes sense. Despite all the regulations trying to hinder or eliminate it ultimately nothing fundamental has changed with the monetary system. In 10-15 years governments will still be enslaving their population through the fiat monetary system by taxation and debasing their currency via digitally printing. They have no other way to control their host population and crypto represents an out which they will want to remove as an option. I know that in the future there will be a lot more digital fiat in circulation today so number always go up. If your country become too hostile there will always be another country welcoming your crypto. A safe option might be to also invest in an easy to manage business or collecting money through traditional means that gives you cash flow in case the crypto to fiat rails get choked out. If you are saying otherwise it means you know of a better/easier way of making gains some other way. In which case I am all ears.
delusional and nothing more.
Government is for decades working on full spectrum dominance.What does it give you to own cryptocurrency when everything you need in live will depend on governments or cooperations which will dictate which currencies they will accept and which not.The one owning the goods which are in demand makes the rules and not the other way arround.
You have only have digital ilusion and the one who holds the real goods will tell you what he is going to accept.
So what are the goods needed
Food,
energy,
living space,
health insurance,
water,
oil,
public transportation,
etc

all made centralized for a long time.But hey try paying these corpos with your secret anonym crypto ;) or to exchange with somebody dumb enough who will have to deal with these problems.
Crypto has only a higher value today because governments and corpo allowed exchanging them for fiat or major goods.Once that stops your currency is gone,

Reactions: backpacker and Don

Latest Threads