Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

So, I sent them wiring instructions to transfer the funds to a representative office of my Seychelles company, in my home country and they have replied that they can only transfer the funds to another account of my Seychelles company in EU, US or Canada. ARE THEY CRAZY? They can not be serious, there is no way Seychelles company can open an account in EU,US or Canada ...

Does this mean that if I do not provide them with bank account in those regions, they will take my money? How did you guys get the money out of a closed LeuPay account??
I don't know if they will take your money but you can relax ,I sent them instructions to wire my balance to a Barclays Bank account in London more than 45 days. They still haven't sent,because they need stamp on my statement. I sent them them a lot of screenshot of my internet banking and now they are answering that my funds are stucked at Satabank.
The funny part, I can paste here their last answer, that if satabank don't release my funds they will sue them at court :)
I guess they just play time ... It s not really a matter of bank jurisdiction

I don't know if they will take your money but you can relax ,I sent them instructions to wire my balance to a Barclays Bank account in London more than 45 days. They still haven't sent,because they need stamp on my statement. I sent them them a lot of screenshot of my internet banking and now they are answering that my funds are stucked at Satabank.
The funny part, I can paste here their last answer, that if satabank don't release my funds they will sue them at court :)
I guess they just play time ... It s not really a matter of bank jurisdiction
Terrible. We have been scammed. Did you open an account in Barclays for offshore company? I am not sure how to get an account in any reputable bank in EU for my Seychelles IBC, so I am kinda stuck.

Drain it using the debit cards and you won't need to wait any longer or chance losing your money.
Several account providers allow loading cash via debit cards.
You can take out €5K per week per card, and you have about 4 weeks before Leopay starts charging €200/mo, so you can drain out around €40K in that time.

I sent them them a lot of screenshot of my internet banking and now they are answering that my funds are stucked at Satabank.

If your funds are stuck at Sata then card withdrawal aint gonna help. As it will just mean they would have to allow you to withdraw funds that are not yours :(. Not sure that would be ethical but who knows.

Drain it using the debit cards and you won't need to wait any longer or chance losing your money.
You can take out €5K per week per card, and you have about 4 weeks before Leopay starts charging €200/mo, so you can drain out around €40K in that time.
My card is inactive, my only option is to open another account for SEY in EU/USA ... which is mission impossible.

My account has been terminated since 2 monthes. My cards stopped worked same day.

My account has been terminated since 2 monthes
Leopay terminated all non-EU accounts on Oct-22, not two months ago. They blocked account access and cards that day. Two days later on Oct-24 they eased up after a major outcry and unblocked both account access and cards for a period of two months, until the final termination.

Are you saying that you were terminated before all this, on a different offense?

Leopay terminated all non-EU accounts on Oct-22, not two months ago. They blocked account access and cards that day. Two days later on Oct-24 they eased up after a major outcry and unblocked both account access and cards for a period of two months, until the final termination.

Are you saying that you were terminated before all this, on a different offense?
Yes. My company is EU. I worked with Leopay since 2016 if I m not wrong.
Since 2 monthes they asked me for invoices, I gave they said thanks and bye. They asked me to give them EU banking details , I gave and wait.
I have two monthes of different lies on my mail from them, but I ll not post here, there is no interest for the forum readers. At Leopay I got only 3 k Euros , so it s not a big deal.
At Sata it s a different story!

Reactions: Freewilly
My funds are not at Satabank, for sure. They was not 2 monthes ago, I have proof.

If your money was in euro's all euro payments for leopay, icard etc get cleared through satabank's direct TARGET2 euro sepa access - for the entire group. Up until the switch to unicredit and swift how do you think they processed euro payments?

How so? They reactivated all cards after the initial termination and subsequent outcry.
Long story short, I do not have the card anymore.

I tried reaching out to them, informing them I am unable to get an account for Seychelles company in EU and that I want them to transfer the funds to my private account ... no reply for a week. They are terrible. Writing to customer support, they are useless. I will try calling them in a day or two, but I am starting to think they will just take my money.

Latest Threads