Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

Be really careful about continuing to use Leopay. They have not been open or transparent about anything that is going on. They are taking customers for fools.

Satabank Shambles Prompts IT Businessman To Quit Malta - Lovin Malta

---------------------------
"The saga has also impacted customers of LeoPay, a London-based fintech company which provides International money transfers and is owned by Satabank’s co-owner Christo Giorgiev. Following the MFSA’s clampdown on Satabank, a number of LeoPay customers found out that they could no longer make payments or that their accounts had been closed without warning.

LeoPay confirmed that some of its clients’ deposits are held with Satabank but said this amounts to less than 1% of its customer base.

We would like to apologise to those impacted customers and reassure them that we are working hard to rectify the situation. We would like to reiterate that there is no liquidity issue at LeoPay."

----------------------------

Does they still work for incoming bank transfers?

A provider should mak a bank transfer 7 days ago, still not on the bank account.
Another company wrote:

We noticed your account has an incorrect IBAN or SWIFT code, so we were unable to process their payment

But the IBAN doesn´t changed and the SWIFT Code is th new from Austria from leopay mail. Seems there are problems with it.

Does they still work for incoming bank transfers?

A provider should mak a bank transfer 7 days ago, still not on the bank account.
Another company wrote:

We noticed your account has an incorrect IBAN or SWIFT code, so we were unable to process their payment

But the IBAN doesn´t changed and the SWIFT Code is th new from Austria from leopay mail. Seems there are problems with it.
Couple days ago received money by SWIFT, works atm for me but i dont recommend to keep there more than 500eu

Is this all new INFO or just something you too up now while the hell is burning. It was known by most here that they are a Fintech company which has no security.

And do outgoing money transfers still work for EU customers with an EU company, or are there also difficulties if it doesn't seem possible or takes a long time? If a service provider had to pay, Leopay's entire credit would be gone or, if necessary, if transfers do not go out, withdraw by ATM with the credit card.

For me it was only one solution to get my adult comissions, which is not allowed in revolut and the most fintechs and not allowd on f*****g cyprus banks.
As i said, for EU (me) it works atm, but only SWIFT payments, not SEPA, but i DONT Recommend this service yet, they have a lot of problems ongoing right now, be careful, you can lose your money at all.

Unless you have money you are willing to lose I would not touch leopay currently.

Reactions: lookingforward
I'm unable to use the card...and after I send all files (passport, bank statement etc...) that they required, they still don't agree to send back my remain balance which is only about 100$...what's a scam~

I do not get it, they left accounts active for 60 days, so we can transfer the funds and empty LP account ... and then when I try to make a transfer of the remaining funds to my private account in the country of residence I get this message "The limit for amount of transfers has been reached and the operation cannot be completed.".

What now? :(stupi#21

What now?
They're not letting us make any transfers ourselves via the site. It's restricted to pretty much transfers between own accounts (within Leopay) and viewing your data.

As they said in the original termination email, they want us to email them where to transfer the funds along with ID documents. If everything is okay with the destination account (=in the customer's name) and documents, they will graciously make the (SWIFT) transfer.

Another option is to pull out funds via the debit cards, in which case no staff is manually involved and no emails are required.

Finally finished draining our Leopay account today!
They may now go and die.

lp.png

Reactions: extremedox101
So, I sent them wiring instructions to transfer the funds to a representative office of my Seychelles company, in my home country and they have replied that they can only transfer the funds to another account of my Seychelles company in EU, US or Canada. ARE THEY CRAZY? They can not be serious, there is no way Seychelles company can open an account in EU,US or Canada ...

Does this mean that if I do not provide them with bank account in those regions, they will take my money? How did you guys get the money out of a closed LeuPay account??

Can't you open a Cyprus bank account for the company? I'm not awar of if there is any other EMI that allow Seychelles companies and which LeuPay will accept, maybe mister tango?

Latest Threads