Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

Looks like Leopay SEPA issue is directly related to satabank going under. Well the writing was always on the wall for Sata unfortunately. Yet another bank taken down by U.S triggered via their naive idea of allowing dealing in stolen Libyan oil :(.

Whether you are in EU or outside close your Leopay account today. This shady Bulgarian business group is toast.

Today Leopay closed all non-EU personal and business accounts without prior noticr, the funds are frozen and the ATM is seizing their Debit cards if you try to withdraw any funds:

„Please be informed that LeoPay customer acceptance policy has been changed and your country of residence is no longer accepted by the platform.

In this regard your account(s) is being terminated and your available balance(s) should be redeemed without delay and no later than 2 months.

Please provide us with your recent copy of ID Card/International Passport and a bank account on your name where the funds could be transferred.

Please be notified on changes of our tariff. Following to expire of the above 2 months a monthly administrative fee of 200.00 EUR per account shall automatically apply.

For additional clarifications please contact us on [email protected]

Kind regards,
LeoPay Team“

okay guys, I think people have posted the LeuPay / Leopay e-mail sufficient times, there is no need to keep posting it. I will start deleting it from now on.

They are done, I knew this as soon as their SEPA payments were down ... I suggest everyone withdraw money because I smell Loyal #2 is coming ... And yes, I am pissed they closed my account xD
Today Leopay closed all non-EU personal and business accounts without prior noticr, the funds are frozen and the ATM is seizing their Debit cards if you try to withdraw any funds:

„Please be informed that LeoPay customer acceptance policy has been changed and your country of residence is no longer accepted by the platform.

In this regard your account(s) is being terminated and your available balance(s) should be redeemed without delay and no later than 2 months.

Please provide us with your recent copy of ID Card/International Passport and a bank account on your name where the funds could be transferred.

Please be notified on changes of our tariff. Following to expire of the above 2 months a monthly administrative fee of 200.00 EUR per account shall automatically apply.

For additional clarifications please contact us on [email protected]

Kind regards,
LeoPay Team“

Bank account in YOUR name? Does that mean they will agree to transfer the funds to BOs private account only? Anyone has got an idea can I give company's alternative account?

Bank account in YOUR name? Does that mean they will agree to transfer the funds to BOs private account only? Anyone has got an idea can I give company's alternative account?

Just give any account iban if you work with a bank or EMI that has STP processing (not manual processing) of payments as account name and address is not checked on wires. If you want setup an account with a similar name and send money there in worst case if your stuck.

p.s this will no longer work in the UK soon as they are now introducing account name checking on wires not just iban/account number checking :(.

Perhaps this can help some who have been affected.

I decided to call in to their customer support number in the UK after trying the Bulgarian number with no luck. The UK number was answered and I spoke to a pretty helpful rep.

Here's what I was able to get from her. You need to reply to the email, but not to [email protected] but to [email protected] I replied to both email addresses just to be certain. When you reply to the email you will get an automated email response with ticket number. You need to reply to that ticket number email. In the email you are supposed to provide a copy of your id as well as a copy of your bank statement ( note nothing is mentioned of a bank statement in their initial email).

So two things, the initial reply to email was not correct, and you need to supply a copy of your bank statement which is not mentioned in the initial email from them.

Got an update from the bozos.

They have been swamped with negative reviews and complaints, and are partially giving in. They claim to have reactivated account logins (verified - I can now login again) and the cards (not verified yet). They say transfers are "limited", they don't say how, they probably mean effectively disabled. We still have two months to clear out of there.

Email:
Further to our previous notice please be informed that your account is accessible and your card is operational for the period of 2 months notification.
Outgoing and incoming transfers are limited due to termination of your account.
Our previous notice in this regard remains in force.

Latest Threads