Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

Maybe with crap banks and EMIs ... but in the real world, there are some rules that need to be followed.

What rules are "some rules" you are referring too please?

We would like to inform you that there is a temporary technical issue with regards to incoming SEPA transfers into our system.

All other transactions, card payments as well as incoming and outgoing transfers in other currencies are not affected in any way.

Our team have taken all necessary measures and is working to resolve the problem by the end of the week.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Sincerely yours,
LeoPay Team

just don't use SEPA for while. wait till they fix their problem.

I got a follow up email shortly afterwards from them saying the issue was resolved.

Good Lord. They sent a third email yesterday (Wed 17th) that went to my spam folder and the problems are not properly fixed again as they previously indicated :(.

---------------------Email----------------

We would like to inform you that LeoPay is currently changing its service provider for SEPA payments in EUR currency.

Temporarily, as of 22nd of October 2018, in order to receive bank transfers in EUR currency, you should use the following information:

Beneficiary IBAN: BG**INTF************** (Your personal IBAN)
Beneficiary Bank name: ICARD AD
BIC: INTFBGSF
Correspondent Bank name: Unicredit Bank Austria, Vienna, Austria
BIC / SWIFT: BKAUATWW

Please remember to inform your payers about the above information. Otherwise the transfer could be returned to the payer.

To make a bank a transfer in EUR currency, you should use the Bank Transfer tab in your online account.

The Fees for the EUR transfers remain the same as for SEPA.

Meanwhile, SEPA Direct Debits will be temporarily unavailable. All our other LeoPay services remain unchanged and will be working as usual.

If you have any further questions, please download our FAQ document.

Please excuse us for any inconvenience.

-------------------------------------

Their 'fix' is to route SEPA payments via SWIFT, so in order to get the money in your account the payer needs to include the routing info (UniCredit).

I've stopped using my LeoPay/LeuPay accounts; they moved LUX->MALTA->BUL split the frontend (UK) and the backend (BG) and they have intermittend payment problems. (USD and now SEPA)

Seems odd this SEPA issues coincides with news on Satabank. What exactly is the "technical problem" they have with SEPA..lol. Unless as part of the short comings found at Satabank it was ordered by MFSA to terminate SEPA services to Leopay ns2.

Auditors to 'advise and monitor' Satabank on MFSA orders

Reactions: Milky Moon
This company appears more and more suspect as each day goes by. After all the SEPA issues, the Leu to Leo, today I receive a loving email from them:

Dear (Fool for a Customer),

Please be informed that LeoPay customer acceptance policy has been changed and your country of residence is no longer accepted by the platform.

In this regard your account(s) is being terminated.

For additional clarifications please contact us on [email protected]

Kind regards,
LeoPay Team

They canceled my personal account but so far my corporate account remains open. I don't really use this bucket shop but it's funny how they take care of their customers. Be very careful with this EMI and don't leave any funds parked with them.

They canceled my personal account but so far my corporate account remains open
Got the same email for a corporate account (no personal account with these bozos!). They're giving us two months to move all funds "without delay". After the two months they will charge 200EUR per month in administrative fees (quite an incentive!).

Douchebags.

Got the same email for a corporate account (no personal account with these bozos!). They're giving us two months to move all funds "without delay". After the two months they will charge 200EUR per month in administrative fees (quite an incentive!).

Douchebags.
It seems that as from this week, LeoPay no longer supports ANY non EEA/EU country neither for personal nor business account. Only individuals/companies from EU can now hold an account with them.

As said, I have no problem about the documents and the documents they request me is for getting the IBAN because I've just opened the account...but before providing those documents I asked them to answer me some questions / doubts and they didn't do. Their answer was a copy-paste from the first email I got requesting the documents so I don't find professional nor answering me correctly nor on time.

Thanks God I was never answered nor gave them the documents nor transfered any money...I received an email as well saying:

Please be informed that LeoPay customer acceptance policy has been changed and your country of residence is no longer accepted by the platform.

In this regard your account(s) is being terminated.

For additional clarifications please contact us on [email protected]

Latest Threads