Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

Someone on here complained how LeuPay blocked their account for no reason and is keeping the funds frozen for months. I kinda thought that was BS, but now it happened to me. They randomly blocked an account that has around 50k turnover over a 60 EUR payment. I have provided them with an invoice and they are reviewing the "payment of 60 EUR" for 2 weeks now and the account is currently blocked. When you call them, they keep repeating the same thing and say someone will write you an email. 10 minutes later you get an automatic reply they send to everyone by default.

what is your activity in account? Its a some related to high risk business?

I opened an account with LeoPay just a week ago and they asked me for some documents I have no problem to upload them but before I asked them some doubts answering their email and didn't get any answer after a week. What could I expect in the future from an EMI which now doesn't answer normal questions / doubts from an almost new client (I have the account but cannot do anything with it)? I don't want to know being a formal client with money there...
Usually they answer after 48 hours maximum. But yes this month their are slow, I got applied for several companies business account, they are longer than usual to approve or answer a simple email.. let's wait and see.

Usually they answer after 48 hours maximum. But yes this month their are slow, I got applied for several companies business account, they are longer than usual to approve or answer a simple email.. let's wait and see.

The answered saying (again) they need the documents...but didn't answer to my general simple questions. Don't find it normal at all.

What happened with the funds on the account?

If they never returned the funds they froze ... well that is shocking that one "serious" EMI would randomly keep the funds you had on the account. If you are not satisfied with your client, return the funds and close the account. I wonder what will happen with my funds, jeez.
So far no single word from them and still no money. It's not much I have there only a few thousands but still I'm pissed.

They usually simple documents : invoice, proof of delivery. Where is the pro?

As said, I have no problem about the documents and the documents they request me is for getting the IBAN because I've just opened the account...but before providing those documents I asked them to answer me some questions / doubts and they didn't do. Their answer was a copy-paste from the first email I got requesting the documents so I don't find professional nor answering me correctly nor on time.

But it is your money...not their money.

Well, that's the lie we tell ourselves :(. Once you put money in any Financial institution it stops being yours as you loose all control over the money. They can decide "when" and "if" you get it back and "what" you can do with it :(.

yes, but they have some pretty strange rules about business activity which they don't tell you and don't even warn you about! It's all about the business model and setup, that said, I have several accounts on test with them some for long time some for short time. I try to figure out a patern to learn what's possible and what simply just don't work.

Today they shut down 2 accounts which were used very slowly and with very normal / small amounts not more than 200 - 300 euro per transaction and not more than 1 or 2 TRX per WEEK! the accounts were verified and today, BAHHHHMMMM, they closed the account now they are asking for extra docs. they can stick them up the a*s since I have thanksfully only about 20 euro on each account :D

yes, but they have some pretty strange rules about business activity which they don't tell you and don't even warn you about! It's all about the business model and setup, that said, I have several accounts on test with them some for long time some for short time. I try to figure out a patern to learn what's possible and what simply just don't work.

Today they shut down 2 accounts which were used very slowly and with very normal / small amounts not more than 200 - 300 euro per transaction and not more than 1 or 2 TRX per WEEK! the accounts were verified and today, BAHHHHMMMM, they closed the account now they are asking for extra docs. they can stick them up the a*s since I have thanksfully only about 20 euro on each account :D
sounds scared.. the problem is I don't have where to put my money on, leupay is one of the best option I've right now. till I figure out how to get a real bank account or safe asset.

Latest Threads