Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

maxmoney

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
I have read so much about LeyPay.eu but didn't signed up for this service yet. What I would like to know is if it is a real offshore bank or if it is more like a payment provider offering an internal banking system to keep your money AND a debit card to withdraw your money?

I read the review here Review leupay.eu good or bad? post your experience please? but it does not really mention anyone that has used this service and their experience with leupay?

Please post here whatever you know about this service / bank?

I have read so much about LeyPay.eu but didn't signed up for this service yet. What I would like to know is if it is a real offshore bank or if it is more like a payment provider offering an internal banking system to keep your money AND a debit card to withdraw your money?

I read the review here Review leupay.eu good or bad? post your experience please? but it does not really mention anyone that has used this service and their experience with leupay?

Please post here whatever you know about this service / bank?

I have personal and business account in Leupay.
Leupay (Satabank PLC platform for MT IBAN or UniCredit Bulbank for BG IBAN) is a very good service (SEPA, SWIFT, Mastercard, Merchant, Internal Transfer and other services). Leupay is based in Malta and reports automatically clients and account information to the tax authorities (CRS).
Leupay don't accept Panama as country.

Bad news for personal Entity.
you think it is different for corporate accounts?

That's really bad news for someone that want to stay under the radar. I will try to figure out a workaround for the account opening there. Thank you @Internationaloff
please post if you find something that can work for all of us that don't want to be kicked into the spotlight of the tax office...

Reactions: bothe
They also require SMS verification. You will need to have a mobile phone from the country from which you signup with! This makes it a little complicated if you sit behind a VPS! :(

Reactions: lostguy and bothe
They also require SMS verification. You will need to have a mobile phone from the country from which you signup with! This makes it a little complicated if you sit behind a VPS! :(
I quote. When you open a Business account Leupay needs a mobile phone (+49 if you live in Germany) for first SMS verification. After you can use Gatekeeper.
If you have already a Personal account, in business contact you will find this question:
Q. I have a registration with other LeuPay account (Yes/No).
A. Yes + Your representative position + Email and Password (Personal Account).

Reactions: maxmoney

Latest Threads