Our valued sponsor

Leupay - how to buy bitcoins

so you have experience and directly SEPA transfers from LeuPay Account to Advcash or Perfectmoney Account are allowed?
Hello.
I don't like advcash, but have experience
so you have experience and directly SEPA transfers from LeuPay Account to Advcash or Perfectmoney Account are allowed?
Hello.
I don't use PerfectMoney or advcash, but Leupay with satoshitango.
Mistertango can be an alternative to Leupay. thu&¤#

I know Mistertango but I need different solution like Leupay -> SEPA transfer -> e-wallet (like advcash, perfectmoney, etc) -> bitcoin.
But I'm not sure if they accept one of these.

You could use services like AdvCash - works very well for me!
Thanks for your reply. Do you make deposit to AdvCash account directly using SEPA transfer from Leupay? And you haven't any problems with Leupay, yes?
@auric could you reply?

AdvCash don't let you send bitcoins at the moment, they took it off again without to inform us about it in their news section :( Otherwise they would work for what you are looking for.
Thanks for information. Only bitcoins transfers are suspended? Can I load Advcash account directly(SEPA transfer) from Leupay and send balance to money exchangers like changer.com?

Hello.
Leupay -> SEPA transfer -> Satoshitango -> Bitcoin. thu&¤#
I think that will stop working soon because Satoshitango is connected with bitcoins and uses the same bank like bitfinex (or bitfinex uses satoshitango..).
How long did you use this solution?

Thanks for information. Only bitcoins transfers are suspended? Can I load Advcash account directly(SEPA transfer) from Leupay and send balance to money exchangers like changer.com?

I think that will stop working soon because Satoshitango is connected with bitcoins and uses the same bank like bitfinex (or bitfinex uses satoshitango..).
How long did you use this solution?
Satoshitango has Deutsche Handelsbank.