Our valued sponsor

LeuPay Rejecting Legal, Transparent Businesses

US companies (this one perfectly clear) are gone at LeoPay - however worked perfectly fine for almost a year
"''
Please be informed that LeoPay customer acceptance policy has been changed and your country of residence is no longer accepted by the platform.

In this regard your account(s) is being terminated and your available balance(s) should be redeemed without delay and no later than 2 months.

Please provide us with your recent copy of ID Card/International Passport and a bank account on your name where the funds could be transferred.

Please be notified on changes of our tariff. Following to expire of the above 2 months a monthly administrative fee of 200.00 EUR per account shall automatically apply.

For additional clarifications please contact us on [email protected]
"''

Does not sound good at all now with SEPA issues and now further account closures. Looks like they are finally cleaning their books and going with just an EU client focus like other EMI's. It was good while it lasted but their focus seems to have shifted as the compliance that has strangled other EMI's has finally reached them.

funny thing that no one wants to deal with US companies/citizens and USD - I still don't fully understand the reasons for this panic, but it's clearly present

Not correct. My business is crystal clear and %100 legitimate also have same business relationship with Payoneer since 4 years. I have only one money source and it is the world most reputable and biggest company in the world(Apple Inc) and of course Apple Inc is not doing shady business.

Working with no issues also I am working with TransferWise and again no issues.
I assume now you are happy that your application got rejected after all :D

funny thing that no one wants to deal with US companies/citizens and USD - I still don't fully understand the reasons for this panic, but it's clearly present

I think once you get a letter from the US DOJ questioning xyz transaction you know an indictment will follow and that will be followed by extradition to face US justice. Ask LoyalBank CEO ca#"!. There is no way Leopay has not handled some very dirty USD transactions. The offense is committed as all USD transactions pass via a NY correspondence account and jurisdiction is given.

I have been consistent about not owning a USD account, doing business in US and dealing in USD. Once you do so you give the US Federal government jurisdiction over you. There people serving 115 year sentences in US for cross border offenses :(.

I think once you get a letter from the US DOJ questioning xyz transaction you know an indictment will follow and that will be followed by extradition to face US justice. Ask LoyalBank CEO ca#"!. There is no way Leopay has not handled some very dirty USD transactions. The offense is committed as all USD transactions pass via a NY correspondence account and jurisdiction is given.

I have been consistent about not owning a USD account, doing business in US and dealing in USD. Once you do so you give the US Federal government jurisdiction over you. There people serving 115 year sentences in US for cross border offenses :(.

I'm aware of your stance towards US :) - sounds a bit too much doom and gloom but there is definitely something going on - we'll see
that US company with closed account mentioned above wasn't mine btw :-D
if you want a better understanding how deep is this s**t have a look at LeoPay is rated "Average" with 6.1 / 10 on Trustpilot - it's endless

if you want a better understanding how deep is this s**t have a look at LeoPay is rated "Average" with 6.1 / 10 on Trustpilot - it's endless

Bloody hell!!! At least people understand it is Satabank related as that was their SEPA provider. Just think Leopay customer funds are at least safe and segregated. Satabank has no deposit protection for e-money accounts and I don't know how e-money accounts held by satabank are treated or even if they are segregated :(

Wow look at this comment:

----------------
A bank that does NOT respect its customers

Closed accounts from 100+ countries OUT OF THE BLUE after their SataBank was closed by Maltan authorities. Only they knew things were going bad days ago, and do you think they’d let us, people who have lots of our money in it and people WHO DEPEND ON THE CARD BECAUSE THEY TRUSTED LEOPAY, know about it in advance? No way. Just sent as a regular message as if they had just done something simple and unimportant. ‘Thank you’, LeoPay!
------------------

yep, they are scum
they were accepting incoming payments to the last moment - I know about an account that was loaded with 20k+ and closed 5 hours later
however I believe people will get their money back

There is no surprise with Leopay's way to block or close account without informing customers with a normal time before.
Just little reminder Leopay leupay icard mypos and sata are all the same group and owner. So take out your money from there if your account isn't already blocked.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Just little reminder Leopay leupay icard mypos and sata are all the same group and owner. So take out your money from there if your account isn't already blocked.

There could be more out there :eek:. That group needs to be exposed.

Latest Threads