Our valued sponsor

leupay video verification

realcat

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Anyone completed this? I need to know exact process, everything they ask during video chat.

From this video i understand they want photo of ID, photo of yourself and sms code verification. IS there anything else? For example photo of address document.

Is it ID verification only or they ask business related questions?

Reactions: negon
Anyone completed this? I need to know exact process, everything they ask during video chat.

From this video i understand they want photo of ID, photo of yourself and sms code verification. IS there anything else? For example photo of address document.

Is it ID verification only or they ask business related questions?

I completed this process for a personal account. They only asked to see the front and back of my passport, and then took screenshots to send to them via their video conference application. Overall it was fairly simple. They then send you an SMS and you verify your account.

Only ID verification. The address document is uploaded once you get access to a blocked account.

Below is the e-mail confirmation you will receive. (It might differ pending corporate domain)

Thank you for using LeuPay services.

In order to proceed with the verification of your LeuPay account we would like to kindly ask you to upload the bellow documents in your LeuPay account ➡ Profile ➡ Documents ➡ Upload documents

- A better quality photo taken with camera of your passport
- A recent document (utility bill or bank statement) issued within the last three months with the names and residential address. Please note that bills for mobile services are not acceptable.

- Certificate of Incorporation of YOUR-CORP.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of YOUR-CORP
- Share Certificates of YOUR-CORP.
- Recent Certificate of Incumbency with apostille of YOUR-CORP., issued within the last six months

- Deed of Trust, if any

In addition, please provide us with additional information regarding the business activity of YOUR-CORP. Please advise:
- What is the purpose of opening a LeuPay Business account?
- What type of business does the company conduct?

Please confirm in reply to this e-mail once the documents are uploaded.

Why don't you simply signup for a LeuPay account and write down the steps required to open the account! OP I don't get it, but anyway, this thread may be helpful for people curious before they open an account with LeuPay!

Guys,

It's very easy. Register and complete their form online. Then make the video call with your id documents in hands. It take few min.
It's easy in every case even if you not really look like the picture on the id doc.