Our valued sponsor

libertyvps.net vs legionbox.com

Well, Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and Libertyvps.net network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard Linux, Windows tools are great.

As for the best Offshore Hosting I've tried can recommend Warez-host.com - they know what they do!
Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
Libertyvps.net team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.

Latest Threads