Our valued sponsor

Life in UAE advantages & disadvantages

does the property ownership residence visa require a minimum price of the property or any property will do? i have not found any information on this so it seems there is no limit but i just want to be sure.

Official Website.

Better to get register company in freezone and Get Visa. It is simple and hassle free process.
Property Visa route is too much complex and lengthy.

Reactions: glengoolie
oh, great. thanks. so it is 5M AED / 1.15M EUR / 1.35M USD. that is quite a lot for a limited-time visa.
i presently have no use for a company and the overhead for accounting and of having to have empty office in order to get banking seems too much but compared to over 1M property, it's pennies.

Before looking for the tax benefits etc. look if you really want to live there in means of your social life and lifestyle. Just looking at tax makes no sense in my opinion as you are saving taxes to have a better lifestyle, right? Not just for having a cool "score" on your bank account. If you would just look on your tax bill you could go to Vanuatu and live with a tribe and eat people you killed with your self made spear...

I lived in Dubai for more than 6 months until I couldn't get a long with the fake people there anymore. It's all a very fake lukewarm society which is very normal for a place where money meets (I also don't like Miami for long term stays by the way). The girls there just want your money and are aggressively hunting for it. The man there just want to compare dicks by showing off who has the better car, the bigger villa. You are just meassured by what you can show off. It's very nice if you go there for a vacation but when you get integrated more and more you will start to dislike it...very much. And Instagram made it even worse. I still visit Dubai frequently and I have a nice time there when staying short term. And man... the heat will piss you off soooo much, hahah.

I suggest you to live there for 3 months and check if it is the right place for you. Some really like it, some don't. But don't buy the pig in a poke and get too big stars in your eyes while looking at the amazing pictures from Dubai as you will get used to it very quick and then you will see what will remain from the glamour. It's a very big difference between fully living somewhere and between just visiting somewhere for a few weeks.

In
Before looking for the tax benefits etc. look if you really want to live there in means of your social life and lifestyle. Just looking at tax makes no sense in my opinion as you are saving taxes to have a better lifestyle, right? Not just for having a cool "score" on your bank account. If you would just look on your tax bill you could go to Vanuatu and live with a tribe and eat people you killed with your self made spear...

I lived in Dubai for more than 6 months until I couldn't get a long with the fake people there anymore. It's all a very fake lukewarm society which is very normal for a place where money meets (I also don't like Miami for long term stays by the way). The girls there just want your money and are aggressively hunting for it. The man there just want to compare dicks by showing off who has the better car, the bigger villa. You are just meassured by what you can show off. It's very nice if you go there for a vacation but when you get integrated more and more you will start to dislike it...very much. And Instagram made it even worse. I still visit Dubai frequently and I have a nice time there when staying short term. And man... the heat will piss you off soooo much, hahah.

I suggest you to live there for 3 months and check if it is the right place for you. Some really like it, some don't. But don't buy the pig in a poke and get too big stars in your eyes while looking at the amazing pictures from Dubai as you will get used to it very quick and then you will see what will remain from the glamour. It's a very big difference between fully living somewhere and between just visiting somewhere for a few weeks.
I am really curious to know in which country girls are not after your money. 90% girls are after your money. Rest are already rich.
Dubai shows harsh truth of life and human nature. If You are not useful, you are no longer required.
Do not see me as Dubai lawyer . I just mentioned my point.
Thanks

Reactions: FlipnShip
Man, or y
In

I am really curious to know in which country girls are not after your money. 90% girls are after your money. Rest are already rich.
Dubai shows harsh truth of life and human nature. If You are not useful, you are no longer required.
Do not see me as Dubai lawyer . I just mentioned my point.
Thanks
Man, or you are 70yo or you should frequent less gold diggers...

Man, or y

Man, or you are 70yo or you should frequent less gold diggers...
Yes I am 81 year old. You seems young. You have still see so many things in your life. When you reach to my age you can relate with me. Women are good actress. Always remember , regardless of thier nationality. You can live with gold digger whole your life and you never realised that.
Take my word my son earn as money as possible. Do not waste time this stupid things. Money solve your 99% of problems.

Yes I am 81 year old. You seems young. You have still see so many things in your life. When you reach to my age you can relate with me. Women are good actress. Always remember , regardless of thier nationality. You can live with gold digger whole your life and you never realised that.
Take my word my son earn as money as possible. Do not waste time this stupid things. Money solve your 99% of problems.
do we have a fellow mgtow redpiller in da house? :D

hey I am late to this thread, but I want to point out that the "blog" I posted belongs to a lawyer who defends these cases, and every case that she has posted there was a real case that was actually quite public and are verifiable.

For example, it is quite eye opening the fact that some guy who was diligent about respecting the local culture decided to abstain from smoking pot while he was visiting the country, but then he was asked to do a drug test and the officers detected traces of pot in his drug in his urine, and under their law it was equivalent to "possession", bam years in prison.
Btw, cannabinoids stays veeeery long in your system, and it gets stored in your fat and it can slowly release them as you burn them. So lab tests could show positive even months after quitting!

Common sense my a*s, that is freaking ignorant and nonsensical.
How the hell is getting positive in a drug test equivalent to possession of drugs? Are they thinking that they will milk the guy to purify their urine and blood?

Reactions: Golden Fleece
hey I am late to this thread, but I want to point out that the "blog" I posted belongs to a lawyer who defends these cases, and every case that she has posted there was a real case that was actually quite public and are verifiable.

For example, it is quite eye opening the fact that some guy who was diligent about respecting the local culture decided to abstain from smoking pot while he was visiting the country, but then he was asked to do a drug test and the officers detected traces of pot in his drug in his urine, and under their law it was equivalent to "possession", bam years in prison.
Btw, cannabinoids stays veeeery long in your system, and it gets stored in your fat and it can slowly release them as you burn them. So lab tests could show positive even months after quitting!

Common sense my a*s, that is freaking ignorant and nonsensical.
How the hell is getting positive in a drug test equivalent to possession of drugs? Are they thinking that they will milk the guy to purify their urine and blood?
Only we hear on side story, how come police check only him, he is doing something suspicious things than than police test him , so many people are coming to Dubai why police test him only.

,"Villian plays victim card very well" ,

what if he is drug lord, who knows???

If he is innocent , he will be pardoned. That is sure.
Like i said so many time that people jump to conclusions quickly.

Thanks

Only we hear on side story, how come police check only him, he is doing something suspicious things than than police test him , so many people are coming to Dubai why police test him only.

He actually got ill and went to hospital, that's where his urine was tested. So good guys who are behaving well, could end up in the same spot, unfortunately.

Reactions: troubled soul
In fact, those who were quick to judge the "blog" (lol) you can check the name of the lawyer who defended the guy with the cannabis in urine and check the name of the owner of the blog I posted before in this thread.

That lawyer has been representing every single one of these cases, it is not a smearing campaign by anonymous blogger. She is the real deal, and it is a cautionary tale of what are the consequences if you are unlucky caught in the system, you are fucked.

It is like an never ending game of musical chairs, if you are denounced by a local you seem to be fucked regardless of your intentions or context. Once the music stops, you are fucked.

Reactions: troubled soul
In fact, those who were quick to judge the "blog" (lol) you can check the name of the lawyer who defended the guy with the cannabis in urine and check the name of the owner of the blog I posted before in this thread.

That lawyer has been representing every single one of these cases, it is not a smearing campaign by anonymous blogger. She is the real deal, and it is a cautionary tale of what are the consequences if you are unlucky caught in the system, you are fucked.

It is like an never ending game of musical chairs, if you are denounced by a local you seem to be fucked regardless of your intentions or context. Once the music stops, you are fucked.
Sorry if I understand something wrong.
I am not targeting anyone. I am just making my point.

Thanks

why do they require 5M AED in order to get residency through investment into property? I find that strange when there is the company route or the newly introduce remote work visa that are so cheap. other countries have way lower limits as well so why is that?
It's 1m AED minimum, not 5m AED. Some people just don't want incorporate companies, they just want to buy property and move in.
Of course, company incorporation + visa is cheaper
Probably they want to boost real estate market, that's why the step is quite high

Latest Threads