Our valued sponsor

List of crypto-friendly bank accounts

Looks like this thread died. Spectrocoin and Intergiro are at least crypto friendly EMI's. Bank Frick in Germany is crypto friendly, so more will appear in 2022 that's for sure.

Reactions: erni
TradeStation was my favourite service to cashout crypto since a couple of months ago when they discountinued their crypto products. Deposited high 6 figures without a single question about PoF or any other kind of compliance. Not suprised they got investigated by the SEC.

That said, anyone found a similiar alternative? Any broker that allows you to deposit crypto, buy stocks and ACAT-transfer them out?

TradeStation was my favourite service to cashout crypto since a couple of months ago when they discountinued their crypto products. Deposited high 6 figures without a single question about PoF or any other kind of compliance. Not suprised they got investigated by the SEC.

That said, anyone found a similiar alternative? Any broker that allows you to deposit crypto, buy stocks and ACAT-transfer them out?
I second this!

Why not use an OTC?
I'm not sure it's a real solution. It only makes sense in Dubai when receiving cash and depositing it in a local bank. In all other cases, you're just adding an unnecessary and costly intermediary to the transaction. Not only you will you have to mention crypto to the final bank and provide proper documentation, but you'll also have to explain who this OTC is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercury and ilke

have you found some alternative except Kraken and Wise or Revolut ?