DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

List of Method to Spend Bitcoin without Trace

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
1) Buy Gift card

2)Buy Gold

3)Buy Bitcoin loaded ATM/ VCC card

You can get more info inside mentor Group.

4)Register IT corp and Invoice the transaction

I find this four method for spending bitcoin without Raising Red Flag.

Do anybody Know another method ?

Please Do share .

Thanks

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Keep track of Bitcoin is not easy and often impossible. That is why many sell their goods cryptocurrency, especially those products that consumers who wish to remain incognito.
There are still tons of ways to hide your cryptowallet from the public if you think about it, so it is possible to buy stuff for crypto, not big of an issue so far. I believe in a few years this will change, but until then, it is still the wild west regardless what propaganda governments and media try to convince you.

thunderfrog33

Keep track of Bitcoin is not easy and often impossible. That is why many sell their goods cryptocurrency, especially those products that consumers who wish to remain incognito.

Be extremely careful! Bitcoin transactions are almost a 100% traceable. I don't know where this myth that your transactions are private comes from. It's all in a public blockchain... You can simply follow the coins around from wallet to wallet. There's an entire industry built around tracing bitcoin transactions.

Using things like mixers and coin-joins are not advised either, as that will most certainly get you blacklisted and assets frozen on exchanges.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Using things like mixers and coin-joins are not advised either, as that will most certainly get you blacklisted and assets frozen on exchanges.
Have you tried that, any official stories about that statement?

John Spectre

Its a real thing.
All reputable exchanges uses aml checks for the crypto deposits.
Crypto after mixer are clearly flagged and such things could be blocked automatically from exchange site and you will spend long days describing how you get such crypto.
(Its a for people who said that crypto is scam, uses by fraudulent and easy for avoid AML comparing to the fiat and traditional banking rules. Haha good luck :D)

thunderfrog33

I haven't personally. I stay away from Bitcoin because of it's non-fungible nature and lack of any privacy. I like my currencies fungible ;)

Since I'm new here, I can't yet post links, but if you Google "bitcoin coinjoin exchange account frozen", you'll see multiple instances of this happening to other people.

MichalS

if you use wallet without KYC and don't buy BTC on exchanges or places that require KYC then how would they trace you? I don't understand

thunderfrog33

if you use wallet without KYC and don't buy BTC on exchanges or places that require KYC then how would they trace you?
All you need is a single transaction that can be tied to your identity and your entire transaction history becomes easy as a book to read.

Example: Did you use your bitcoins to ship something for yourself? If the sender gets compromised in anyway, your wallet address is now 100% associated with your identity along with every other thousands of transactions that you thought were making privately.. All you need is one entity that you transacted with to break your anonymity.

Keep in mind that over time, databases of known wallets addresses will continue to be amassed as time goes on, and your transaction history is permanently, and publicly stored on the blockchain!

kurwo2f9hofak

A few keywords for interested people to get smart on: Wasabi Wallet, Samourai Wallet, Tornado.cash, Monero.

Note that there are definitely ways to transact anonymously, but some recipients may freeze your funds if they see that you leveraged one of the above technologies. I think this applies mostly to the large European and American exchanges (think Coinbase). You can still get your money back, but they would typically KYC you.

To reduce the asset freeze risk, there are approaches like Samourai's Ricochet, which basically simulates several "normal" transactions after the coinjoin transaction. Thus, it is more difficult for the recipient to know that it was you and not someone else before you doing the coinjoin.

The best way to learn which companies freeze assets is probably via Twitter search.

PS: Some exchanges have frozen remaining user funds when customers used above technologies AFTER withdrawing some of their funds, even when the coinjoin happened 6 months later.

Last edited:
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts