Our valued sponsor

List of Trustable Crypto Exchanges

I don't understand all these problems with the exchanges you have. I use kraken and AdvCash both works very well..

You can also add bitbill.eu which uses no KYC for basically the same. Lower limits though. Piixpay is obviously more professional as I've used them already.

Very interesting service! they are marketing themself as "Pay all your bills easy and fast with bitcoins", that is the perfect bridge to spread the use of crypto around people.
From what I am seeing they will make you pay to third parties iban but using bitcoin.

I think that if services like this start spreading around cryptos values will need to go up.

Do you know other services that market themself for this kind of operations like this one?
Did you try it personally?
I don't see any refer about CRS in the terms and conditions, but they are in EU (netherlands) so probably they will apply them soon. Would be worthy to inquire them about it probably.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Very interesting service! they are marketing themself as "Pay all your bills easy and fast with bitcoins", that is the perfect bridge to spread the use of crypto around people.
From what I am seeing they will make you pay to third parties iban but using bitcoin.

I think that if services like this start spreading around cryptos values will need to go up.

Do you know other services that market themself for this kind of operations like this one?
Did you try it personally?
I don't see any refer about CRS in the terms and conditions, but they are in EU (netherlands) so probably they will apply them soon. Would be worthy to inquire them about it probably.
Yes, I used bitbill a few times. I only know bitbill and piixpay that provide such services.

Latest Threads