22. amagimetals.com
  23. buybullion.nz
  24. onegold.com
  25. jcsgold.com
  26. americanbullion.com
  27. bulliontradingllc.com
  28. coaex.com
  29. goldnstonestrading.co.za

Thanks, nice share actually I was looking for something like that.

Anyone of them you have tested or is it a list you found?

Reactions: troubled soul

No I Find online.
Here is the list
bitpay.com/directory/precious-metals
cryptwerk.com/companies/precious-metals/
cryptwerk.com/companies/jewelry/

and here the list of all Gold selling website ,But You can check that if they accept Crypto or not.
(bullion.directory) Website

I do not have that much money to check each and every Website.

When I am reading the forum.
I see so many people looking for the list like that.
So that's why I posted the list here.

Thanks

Who is going to check the vendors from this list

I mean, we can buy diamonds, watches and much more there, you will be able to spend several bitcoins for one product, anything like Trustpilot or something that can show proof if the vendor is legit?

How do you assess whether a supplier is credible, based on the fact that bitpay is, or does bitpay make sure to verify each retailer they list on their site?

This is not the question, everyone can buy a old domain or expired domain, it proofs nothing in regards to be reliable. Reviews and some check buy bitpay or whatever provider of such lists should make a review otherwise there is no guarantee for anything.

that is true, we have a list with potential vendors that's the most important, so everyone has to do their own research to make sure no bad apple is on the list :)

I've bought from several dealers from this list. Most notably bullion star and Apmex, nothing but good experience with both dealers. you can google them and see their reviews and you'll find that most people are happy with both services.
I Highly recommend them!

@GiGoGo I see that you are based in Hong Kong. So, what you want to offer is a combinations of these services.

1- Better prices aka less "premium" than your competition.

2- Offering Secure storage by partnering up with private vaults/storage providers or you can store it in offshore storage (away from the uncertain Hong kong/Chinese political climate) in la freeport singapore for example and your bullion storage will be insured by most of these private vaults directly thru them or via third party insurer.

3- Liquidity. people who buy gold will want to sell it some time in the future and you want to offer this service by buying gold from your customers via BTC/crypto or via fiat by partnering up with OTC exchanges like Genesisblock HK for example (you give the exchange the BTC/cash via their OTC desk, and they will give you the cash/BTC for your customers. this could be handy if your customers opted for Fiat/BTC as a payment).

4- Privacy. Of course, you should emphasize on these elements. Privacy, confidentiality...etc. but by actions and not empty talks. What I mean is:
A) from the financial point of view, offer crypto for payments but encourage people to use private coins (i.e. monero) by offering discounts for people who opt for private crypto as a payment option.
B) from the legal point of view. Encourage people to purchase thru corporations/trusts and ease this process by partnering up with the top offshore company/trust providers and offer discounts for people who use your "vetted" service providers through your website.

So now your website/shop is a one heck of powerful place for exchanging crypto to gold and vice versa offshore.

Also don't forget to market your website thru Crypto social media channels and specific targeted forums that will need your service (like this forum) and the likes and create content for your website through blogs, YouTube videos...etc.

Good luck!

@GiGoGo I see that you are based in Hong Kong. So, what you want to offer is a combinations of these services.

1- Better prices aka less "premium" than your competition.

2- Offering Secure storage by partnering up with private vaults/storage providers or you can store it in offshore storage (away from the uncertain Hong kong/Chinese political climate) in la freeport singapore for example and your bullion storage will be insured by most of these private vaults directly thru them or via third party insurer.

3- Liquidity. people who buy gold will want to sell it some time in the future and you want to offer this service by buying gold from your customers via BTC/crypto or via fiat by partnering up with OTC exchanges like Genesisblock HK for example (you give the exchange the BTC/cash via their OTC desk, and they will give you the cash/BTC for your customers. this could be handy if your customers opted for Fiat/BTC as a payment).

4- Privacy. Of course, you should emphasize on these elements. Privacy, confidentiality...etc. but by actions and not empty talks. What I mean is:
A) from the financial point of view, offer crypto for payments but encourage people to use private coins (i.e. monero) by offering discounts for people who opt for private crypto as a payment option.
B) from the legal point of view. Encourage people to purchase thru corporations/trusts and ease this process by partnering up with the top offshore company/trust providers and offer discounts for people who use your "vetted" service providers through your website.

So now your website/shop is a one heck of powerful place for exchanging crypto to gold and vice versa offshore.

Also don't forget to market your website thru Crypto social media channels and specific targeted forums that will need your service (like this forum) and the likes and create content for your website through blogs, YouTube videos...etc.

Good luck!
Can I use this list for my venture ? Seriously, I would like to start a side project in this area and it looks like you covered quite a lot in this summary...

Latest Threads