Our valued sponsor

Listing of tax havens adopted by EU

I know that too well. The problem is that you must have a high margin business to survive. In France and Germany, I've seen good businesses closing, because after paying all taxes, social security and everything, there was no money left for the hard working owners.
are you able to move out of the country and establish your business and company say in Malta, Cyprus or Andorra ?

An updated list (26.03.2019):
  • American Samoa
  • Aruba
  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Bermuda
  • Dominica
  • Fiji
  • Guam
  • Marshall Islands
  • Oman
  • Samoa
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • United Arab Emirates
  • US Virgin Islands
  • Vanuatu
Original source, containing more detailed descriptions, is here.

Reactions: Tax Cow
@OTR365

This one looks a lot better than their previous efforts. Like a schoolboy who has failed twice to do his homework, but eventually did what was needed.

I give this effort B-; solid overall, but the reasoning quoted below is not specific enough. It can be applied to many more jurisdictions, such as the Luxembourg - the hearth of the EU.

"facilitates offshore structures and arrangements aimed at attracting profits without real economic substance and has not yet resolved this issue"

Reactions: OTR365
Carefull with Andorra. They recently signed many tax treaties and you might find yourself living in Andorra and still having to pay taxes as if you lived in some other country!!! Depends on your center of interest: life or economic... Crazy

Latest Threads