Our valued sponsor

Load money using credit/debit card

arjunking

Mentor Group Silver
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi

Is there any online service using which I can load money from my credit to my bank account?
Leupay allows you to load from card but has a limit of $1,000 a day
I can load into Skrill and then request a wire transfer to my bank account but even they have a monthly limit of $6,000.
Is there a service which would allow me larger amounts with low fee (<=2%) ?
Would opening a merchant account work?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: belarus
Won't a merchant account be better than that?

Also can you tell me which websites allow you to purchase gold without much fees?
I currently have accounts only with leupay and mistertango. I doubt they would buy gold.

Hi

Is there any online service using which I can load money from my credit to my bank account?
Leupay allows you to load from card but has a limit of $1,000 a day
I can load into Skrill and then request a wire transfer to my bank account but even they have a monthly limit of $6,000.
Is there a service which would allow me larger amounts with low fee (<=2%) ?
Would opening a merchant account work?

Thanks in advance
you can load an AdvCash account from your credit card and then transfer money to different ecurrency!

AdvCash let you buy BTC with credit card, means you load your wallet with money and send it to your BTC account.. check for rates etc yourself.

Reactions: Harrytinder
I'm still waiting on my leupay card but their customer support is not great and I'm told they have limits on credit card funding.

Advcash would have been great but I can't figure out how to do Sepa transfer from advcash or buy bitcoins from them. I assume their fees for btc would be higher.

Any review on globcoin or spectrocoin ? Are they reliable ?

Advcash is weird Idk why they just don't approve my documents keep giving new reason everytime.

And I'm not sure if they have bank transfer and support for btc

Revolut and leupay are great I'm told not revolut needs UK or EU address

Latest Threads