Our valued sponsor

Looking for a anonymous VPN provider with static IP.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
As some of you may already have read I had some troubles with CyberGhostVPN so I'm in urgent need to find a reliable, secure and trusted VPN provider that also offer a static IP.

What provider would you suggest?

So far I'm looking at:
Anonymous VPN, Proxy & Email Services | 7 Day Free Trial | TorGuard <- looks to be really expensive
The Best VPN Provider for a Private Internet <- less expensive, only 350$per year
Prices for VPN. Limited Offer - Try 3 days for free! Trust.Zone VPN: #1 Anonymous VPN - Stop ISP from Tracking You <- very cheap but their website looks a little from the 90s :D

We only need 1 user and 1 static IP so no big solution is required here.

Yes I realize it is the best way to do this. I'm already on it. Thanks for the advice.

@Admin do you have particular preference on the geolocation of the VPN's static IP address?
Not really, just need to be in a country where privacy is granted and no logging is done.

We can develop a VPN system for you and your staff based either out of Switzerland, Germany, United States, Netherlands or Panama. For speed, we recommend anything other than Panama.

We charge starting from $120/yr Hosting + $120 Installation & 5 User Certificates for VPN Access (shareable). Speed and DMCA non-compliance are extra.

@Admin we can help with VPN accounts based on OpenVPN from 4EUR per month (shared IP) or 7 EUR per month (dedicated/static IP).

No technical expertise or installation requirements from your side. You will receive the VPN profile which you can simply import in your iPhone, Android, Linux, Windows and Mac OS PC.

Let me know if you need more info or use this link to proceed https://my.netshop-isp.com.cy/cart/vpn-plans/

Reactions: Torie
I used CyberGhostVPN in the past and overall I was happy with them, they had loads of destinations to choose from, (just had minor connection ussues) but a few months back I switched to surfshark, and I'm also happy, they don't store anything, and even those they might have fewer locations to choose from, overall os to value is still great. So for now I'm sticking with them